Last week, Xbox Insiders in the Skip Ahead subsection of the program got their hands on a new 19H2 build, 18362.7113 which was pushed out in preparation for version 1910 of the console OS. Now, folks in the regular Alpha ring – as well as the Beta one – are set to receive a build of their own, 18362.4036, which is a few minor build numbers behind.
In terms of new features, this update build brings the ability to watch streams from a Mixer Twist full screen. That is to say, navigate to your desired stream in the Mixer Twist and simply press A. On the off chance that you’re not familiar with what a Twist is, it’s the scrolling promo element on your console Dashboard.
As always, there are some fixes to take note of:
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue in which some games were stalling or crashing when installing.
- UI fixes to Home to correctly show when your Game Pass subscription is expiring.
- Narrator fixes to various parts of Home and the Dashboard. Localization fixes.
And naturally, since this is a test version of the OS, there are a couple of known issues to keep in mind:
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
While the update is available now, it will become mandatory on May 27 at 3AM PDT.