Instagram is a popular photo-sharing (mini photo blogging) service run by Facebook. Its been around for a while now tho Instagram does not allow you to sign up to their service via your computer. You need to have and iOS or Android device to be able to register.
To bypass this we are going to use an android emulator of sorts called BlueStacks.
- Download BlueStacks for PC or Mac
- Install BlueStacks App Player
- Install Instagram through the App Player (if you keep getting an older version of Instagram, browse for instagram.com through a browser inside the App Player and Install it viat the direct link on their website)
- Complete the Instagram install.
- Run Instagram and follow the sign-up process.
Afterwards you can visit instagram.com from your browser to view posts.