This resource pack changes your bedrock inventory ui ( both creative and survival) into java. This pack is good for bedrock players to feel like tgey are playing on java edition . This pack works in servers , realms and more. Tbh i didnt know that java files are compatible to bedrock lmao.
Java Inventory UI :
New Invisible HUD
Also removed the white circle for non split controls players
Removed The inventory button
Java Edition Title
credits to zach marc’s java edition title.
– Fixed the PotionHUD Effect
– New .mcpack file to make it compatible with other devices.
– Fixed the PotionHUD effect bug
– New .mcpack file so that itll be compatible for other devices.
– New java edition title
– Removed the inventory button ( invisible)
– new java edition title
– removed the inventory button ( invisible)
– new invisible movement buttons hud including the pause,chat, and emotes button
– removed the white circle for non split controls player. ( the circle that appears when you break stuff )
( wait for it to say skip ad then press it , after that deny all the notifications until it redirects you to medifire)
– Download the .mcpack file
– Go to downloads and tap on the .mcpack file and it will automatically install it to minecraft
– Open minecraft, and activate it
– Enjoy !