More Rods Addon (Blaze Rods Update!)
Do you know the end rod? It can be placed on the ground like a block! But… there are other rods in the game that can not be placed. Well, this add-on allows you to place down other rods!
The blaze rod item is just the normal vanilla item that we all know. It has no recipe. It can be obtained by killing blazes.
Stick Rods!!! (New) (Suggested by Fatur-Kun):
ID: more_rods:stripped_stick_block (No crafting recipe available)
more_rods:stick_block (No crafting recipe available)
Unfortunately I can’t show you how they look in the crafting screen. Here is how they look on a gray background:
The item is just the vanilla stick. It can be obtained through… wooden planks (everybody knows the recipe)
All of the rods with their corresponding items:
You can use them for various decorations:
– Turns grass into dirt
– Can’t be placed down from the source item (stick, end rod item, blaze rod etc.)
– Stick rods don’t have a recipe and they have a light emission problem
– look at the code
– copy the code
– make a YouTube video with the add-on
– edit the add-on
– claim this add-on
– re-post it with little or big tweaks
Code: Bridge Core
Design: Adobe Photoshop 2019
3D Models: Blockbench
Please tell me in the comments how can I fix the issues from above and let me some suggestions for future updates!
– Added the stick rods!!!
– Added the End Rod item (no suggestions)
– Bug fix
– Enchanting glint for the End Rod item
– Recipes for the Stick Rods
– Function for getting all rods at once
– Download both files
– Open them in your file explorer (they will extract in your game)
– Enjoy! 😀
– No idea! 🤣🤣🤣