Today’s highlighted offer comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for a limited time you can Pay What You Want for the CompTIA CSIS Prep Bundle. Achieve cybersecurity mastery as a CSIS Pro with Prep for CompTIA’s A+, Security+ & Networking+ exams.
How does it work?
With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:
Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked course:
and unlock the following courses with a bid over the average price:
CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Exam Prep
Prep to Add This Foundational Certification to Your Resume as an IT Pro
CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Exam Prep
Get Savvy with the Essentials of Operating Systems, Security & More + Prep to Ace This Key Exam
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Exam Prep
Fast Track Your IT Career with a Beginner-Friendly Look at the Networking Essentials
What’s the deal?
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $780.
- But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked courses (as little as $1).
- Bid the average price or over and you’ll take home the entire bundle.
Qualify for the giveaway!
Beat the Leader’s price and get entered into the epic giveaway, plus get featured on the leaderboard!
>> Pay What You Want for this CompTIA CSIS Prep Bundle
See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time-limited deal.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you’ll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce’s own determination of retail pricing.