Important: Read carefully before downoad and use!
UI rewritten from scratch by: @CrisXolt.
From Win10 user, for PE users ;D
An UI Add-on resource pack that brings back some old pocket/desktop UI designs from 2015 (Alpha 0.11.0-0.14-0) for current version of Minecraft Bedrock (Before MC PE/Win10E)!
Some UI screens will be styled, others will be 75% accurate about previous UI design.
- Start screen
- Play screen
- Add external server screen
- World template screen
- Create and edit world screen
- Settings screen
- HUD screen
- Brewing Stand
- Enchanting Table
- Inventory, Crafting and Creative Pocket
- Chat screen
- Pause screen
- Skin picker screen
- Start screen Desktop
- Play screen Desktop
- Inventory screens Desktop
The 2011 Edition! (Release date: 2021)
Another version of Old Days UI, but with the UI design from Alpha 0.1 to Alpha 0.7. Very nostalgic for very veteran players. ;D
You’re allowed to:
- Make review about this pack, as long as you credit me as “@CrisXolt”. And put original download link in description (This MCPEDL forum post).
You’re NOT allowed to:
- Make customized APK/APPX and monetized content (pirate modifications), no one will have the permission.
- Steal my .JSON and .UIDX file code claiming this work as your, no one will have the permission. Specially not modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Repost this resource pack made by me in other pages, especially with adf.ly hide link.
SirZeus for original ideas!
Make sure you have these options disabled, by 2021 I will bring updates without errors for those who have this enabled.
And how do I deactivate this add-on?
In case you don’t remember how you used resource packs in Alpha 0.15.0. It’s easy, just go to options and click the button where it says: “Manage”.
And then this screen comes out and you can deactivate this. That’s all! 😀
Seriously, those default .json UI files and old UI design is made originally by Mojang, actually are modified and remade by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck ;D.
- Updated only for Minecraft Bedrock v1.16.100.
- The ping rate textures in play_screen are now correct depending on what UI profile you are using.
- Updated inventory code for classic UI profile.
- Fixed bug when you try to create a world and when you try to add a server from the list.
- Added UI style for Smithing Table Pocket.
- Special note: I have added some features exclusively for the Beta v1.16.200, which will be the subject of RTX (Only for dedicated graphics cards) and new sound options. For now it is experimental and may not work 100%.
- Updated for 1.13.0 oficial! Also it will work for 1.14.0.X Beta!
- Some bugfixes and screens improves/changes:
- Settings screen.
- Create and Edit screen.
- Pause screen.
- Compatibility for current version: 1.12 and maybe 1.13 beta.
- Old UI Style for cartography table, Trade v2, Stonecutter and Grindstone.
- Re-work some screens, specially Settings and Create/Edit World.
- Some bugfixes.
- New modified screen: Seed Picker.
- First wait some seconds and then click on “Continue”. Note: I’m sorry, but I do this to make sure I get support and continue to update my projects. D; But, if you really don’t like AD, I suggest you visit my twitter @CrisXolt, there will be direct links in the following tweet.
- After this, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download green button to get the file.
- Open .mcpack to launch Minecraft and import resource pack automatically.
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy with old style of Pocket or Desktop UI! ;D