Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 91% off this 2021 Mobile App Developers Bundle. Over 20 hours of beginner-friendly training to help you make bank and unleash your mobile app development and programming skills.
This deal consists of the following courses:
- iOS Application Development for Beginners
Build a Basic Foundation In iOS Development with Swift & Apple’s IDE XCode
- Intro to Java for Android Development
Begin Your Mobile Development Career by Learning Android Studio & Java for Basic Applications
- Kotlin for Beginners
Kickstart Your Mobile Development Career by Learning Android Studio & Java for Basic Applications
- Android SQL Databases for Beginners
Control Data with SQL Databases & Upgrade Your Android Mobile Applications
- The Complete RESTful APIs for Android Course
Develop Your Own Weather Forecasting Application for Android While Learning RESTful APIs & Kotlin
- The Complete Firebase Course with Kotlin
Build Mobile Apps without Back-End Programming Using Kotlin & Firebase
- The Complete Mobile App Development Course with Flutter
Develop Android & iOS apps Using Flutter – The Popular, Open-Source Mobile App Development Framework
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
Here’s the deal:
This 2021 Mobile App Developers Bundle normally costs* $350, but you can pick it up for just $29.99 for a limited time – that represents a saving of $320.01 (91%) off.
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.