Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off the 2021 Complete Microsoft Azure Certification Prep Bundle. 42 hours of prep content to fast track your Microsoft Azure Professional career from top-rated instructors Scott Duffy and Anand Nednur.
This deal consists of the following courses:
- AZ-104 Azure Administrator Exam Certification 2021
Prove Your AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Skills to the World
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator Full Course
Learn How to Prepare for the Azure 104 Certifications the Right Way
- AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam Prep
The Most Complete Course Available on the Updated Microsoft Azure AZ-204 Developer Exam with Timed Practice Test
- AZ-301 Azure Architect Design Exam Prep
Study to Get Certified In Securing & Integrating Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- AZ-303 Azure Architecture Technologies Certification Exam
Know How to Design Solutions for the Microsoft Azure Platform
- New for 9.2! Part 1 Foundation Certification Training
Learn About the New TOGAF 9.2 Standard & Prepare for the Certification Level 1 Foundation
Good to know
- Experience level required: beginner
- Updates included
- Length of time users can access courses: Lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For full details, terms, and instructor info for the above courses, click here.
Here’s the deal:
This 2021 Complete Microsoft Azure Certification Prep Bundle normally costs $1,194, but you can pick this up for just $34.99 for a limited time, that’s a saving of $1,159,01 (97%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.