When darkness calls, and the wind howls through, there are secrets to find. and monsters anew. So hide in your covers, or fight through the night, for the creatures of Spooky Town are prepared for a FRIGHT!
Spooky Town is a short Halloween Adventure map filled with all kinds of puzzles, unique mobs, and more!
First Look at Spooky Town
What kind of spooks and thrills might you expect to find in this adventure map you ask? Check out a short teaser here to find out!
Monsters are not the only things ready for the spooky season! View houses with an eerie orange and brown theme or visit spine-chilling locations like Dr. Frankenstein’s Mansion.
Talk with NPCS!
Redstone allows players to speak to NPCS. Be cautious, however! Some of them bite….
Items are fancier than ever this Halloween season. Expect to find yourself some sugary delights including candy, cookies, cakes, and more! It ain’t Halloween without any treats, after all.
Monsters Prepare for a Fright!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! This isn’t vanilla Minecraft anymore. Monsters with new skins are sure to make you tremble! Careful, they’re not quite the same mobs you knew before…
The Mystical Seneca Forest
What secrets could be hiding in the mystical Seneca Forest? Not many know for sure, but rumor has it that visitors who come in never make it out alive. As the age old saying goes, “Keep your eyes peeled.” You never know what is lurking in the shadows!
This map includes the following add-ons (which I do not own):
- Evil Night Add-on by GentaMCPE
- Commando Add-on byPrivatePeashooter28
- Plushies! Add-on by CodanRaigen21
- Food! Add-on by CodanRaigen21
*If for whatever reason the map does not include these, please download and add them!
*Due to the amount of redstone and add-ons this map includes, players may experience lag
*This map requires 2 players which will act as one player in the story. You may play it solo if you wish, but it will be very difficult!
Bug/Quality of life fixes:
- Added signs to help guide players
- Added arrows to chest in abandoned mine
- Set player spawn point by scarecrow during final boss fight
- Added directions by command block during final boss fight
- Fixed abandoned mine iron door puzzle
- Replaced ender pearls with pressure plates in abandoned mine
- Destroyed blocks behind double iron doors in an abandoned mine
- Redid item disposal in Jeff’s secret potion room
- Changed tripwire activation to buttons at Seneca Forest
- Replaced totem with diamond pickaxe in mansion
- Added command block to give totem of undying when activated
- Added heartbeat sound effect near mansion
- Fixed lighting effect near mansion
Beware! Due to my heavy workload this year I may be unable to post any new content. At the very least, I may post something minor tomorrow or Halloween Day. As for Spooky Town Chapter 2, that will, unfortunately, be postponed to next year. As always, let me know in the comments below if you happen to find any bugs in this map!
- Added more download links
- Added instructions to install zip file
- Added weather change in Frankenstein’s mansion
- Set command block output to false
If the download does not download directly to Minecraft, follow these steps:
- Go to file explorer
- This pc
- Local Disk
- Select Username
- Search User
- Type in “Minecraft”
- Look for a folder that says “Local State”
- Drag downloaded map into minecraftWorlds folder