TNT Yeeter is an entity made up of 2 grindstone, 1 skeleton skull, and 1 TNT. This entity became famous from a reddit post made by a user. It became also a meme on YouTube, and to other social medias. What does this entity does is it throws TNT from its target. TNT Yeeter is a very destructive entity like creepers because they made big explosions by throwing TNTs and has the ability to destroy structures. So be careful when using this add-on in your Minecraft world, they can also kill your animals like cows or your villagers in your village.
Features of TNT Yeeter:
- Custom entity
- Has custom spawn egg
- Identifier Name: mememob:tnt_yeeter
- Has custom animations like on throwing TNTs to its target
- Health: 40
- Drops TNT, grindstone, and skeleton skull on death
- Tameable by TNT
- Attacks targets by throwing TNTs
- Attacks players, cows, villagers, and iron golems
How to make TNT Yeeter a companion?
- In order to make TNT Yeeter a companion, you need to tame the entity using a TNT.
After the TNT Yeeter is tamed:
- Tamed TNT Yeeter will now follow you because you are now their owner.
- It will not attack players, cows, villagers, and iron golems anymore.
- It will now attack monsters and will also defend you against them.
- You can now leash TNT Yeeter
- You can now heal them by items like TNT and grindstone.
Where does TNT Yeeters spawn in your Minecraft World?
- TNT Yeeters spawn naturally in plains and some spawns near villages.
- Warning:It is not recommended to use this add-on in your Minecraft survival world. This mob can destroy your builds, kill your animals, specially when you are living in villages, they will start to throw TNTs to villagers, cows, and iron golems their that will cause your house destructions.
- BENDYTHEDEMON18 for helping me to make custom animations for my addon.
Add-on Trailer Video:
Note from The Commander Creeper:
If you are going to feature my creation on YouTube, make sure to credit me and don’t claim that the creator of this add-on is you.
For those who are interested to donate money for my Minecraft creations, you can donate your money here at my PayPal link:
- Added new download link for the add-on.
- Added some details on the description.
- The download link/download file for the add-on is now changed.
- Click on the download button below.
- You will be redirected to adfly site, wait for 5 seconds and then click “SKIP AD”.
- If it shows “Please press ‘Allow’ to continue”, wait for the block and allow option to show and then click “Allow”.
- You will be now redirected to the mediafire download link, and you can download the file now.