Truly Vanilla RTX is a Vanilla based Resource pack / Texture pack with PBR / RTX support
Using Perfected & Accurate normal maps, Truly Vanilla RTX brings a Totally different experience of Minecraft RTX with Vanilla textures. All blocks are supported (Including command blocks, structure block).
Truly Vanilla RTX ( Vanilla RTX normals ) uses Normal maps The difference it makes is More realistic lightning on texture surfaces, normals Generally interact better with Light around, All values for Blocks reflectiveness or roughness have had special care, in one of add-ons Honeycomb block was replaced with a Green Light emitting block, Redstone & lapis blocks also emit light, With these 3 colors You will have the ability to light up your worlds in many ways & with Many colors, There are also Optional Creative blocks that can be accessed through education Edition mode in Elements section & Lots of add-ons to customize things in the way you want.
Links to Helpful information about Minecraft with RTX:
Truly Vanilla RTX (Normals): Release Trailer
Screenshots in trailer are with Legacy Normals Add-on Continue reading & also check changelog/New screenshots down here to understand what’s changed/new.
Trailer Should give you an idea about Truly Vanilla RTX, But if you want more here are some
Glowing Ores Add-on: On vs Off
Clear Water On/Off
Glowing Glazed terracotta add-on:
Glowing RLGH Add-on On vs Off
Truly Vanilla now uses Heightmaps instead for some of blocks. (less than 30)
Glowing Hardened Clay Add-on:
Clear Glass add-on
Legacy Normals add-on:
Extra Mirrors & blocks: (Available only in Education Edition mode)
Older Normal maps for Quartz/Diamond block are still available as an add-on, you have to place it over main pack in order to work.
Extra building blocks accessible through education edition mode element blocks section, activate pack in World Settings in order to use extra blocks as they will not appear if you activate pack in Global settings.
You can suggest new ideas for blocks in Discord server If you want to see them in the next Update!
NOTE: These extra blocks are only accessible in Education Edition mode, They Will not Disable Achievements or Affect survival worlds, their only purpose is being Creative blocks for your Creative builds.
There are also Several Add-ons which you use to customize pack, any of add-ons must be placed over Main pack to work properly:
- You ARE NOT allowed to RE-POST/RE-PUBLISH Truly Vanilla RTX on ANY OTHER WEBSITE
- Please respect the Original link & do not give your own links to Truly Vanilla RTX
- You are Not allowed to steal Any of Truly Vanilla RTX Files.
- You allowed to create YouTube videos using Truly Vanilla RTX
- You can also join my Discord server to get early access to all future updates/news or just to give feedback.
This Update brings 3 new add-ons to customize your experience, Glowing Glazed terracotta, Glowing hardened clay (Terracotta) And survival Mirror mini add-on, Now more colorful light sources are Available both in Survival & Creative mode, and as players were required to enable education edition to access mirror block, A Small add-on is now available which replaces Cracked nether bricks with mirrors.
– New Glowing Glazed Terracotta add-on
– New Glowing Terracotta add-on
– survival mirror mini add-on
– General Improvements: Adjustments to several blocks (Sand, All variants of Stonebrick, Wood planks/Fire/Soul fire & more…)
Creative blocks changelogs: (education edition)
– New Synthwave/Retro style blocks now available in Education edition mode
– Removed concave mirror
– Changes to some of blocks (Rainbow block, Decorative netherite & more…)
Side notes: All screenshots related to update were added or updated
– Added Clear water add-on
– Changes to Fog
– Reworked all Command blocks.
– Changes/Improvements to several blocks
– Reworked some of Extra blocks building blocks in Education edition more.
Side notes: added screenshots for things mentioned above.
Another Truly Vanilla RTX update bringing More features, Fixes & Customization (3 more Add-ons!)
– Added 2 Special blocks for the First time Ever in Minecraft with RTX!
SPHERICAL MIRRORS!: Convex & Concave mirrors! Available in Education Edition mode through Element blocks section! (Will NOT affect survival or Achievements, the purpose of them is being Creative mode blocks).
– Added Glowing Ores Add-on
– Main pack glass is no longer clear & is now Vanilla glass, except you can still have clear glass through Clear Glass Add-on
|- Lapis is no longer light source
|- Honeycomb block is no longer light source (Replaced with Original honeycomb texture & added required PBR maps)
the two mentioned above, are included in an Add-on for main pack. (RLGH Add-on).
– Fixed PLANKS which appeared to have weird darker lines (Tiling Issue).
– Other changes & improvements to several blocks.
Side notes About add-ons: Redstone glows anyway with or without glowing ores add-on.
Coal ore does not glow with or without glowing ores add-on.
It hasn’t been long since Truly Vanilla RTX was released, but Thanks to kind community around me I got Lots of good feedback & I applied them all In this Update!
Screenshots should tell what’s exactly changed.
Truly Vanilla RTX Became not an Only Normal map RTX resource pack, but now made of Both maps (Heightmaps & normal maps), taking advantages of both!
- Extra Building blocks! Truly Vanilla RTX now has Extra building blocks accessible through Education Edition mode in Elements block section! Including 6 Variants of lamps, Each one with a Unique Look & color! + Aluminum block and 2 cool HD (512x) textures (Asphalt And Plank), these Do not affect Vanilla aspects of texture pack, they Only & only apply to Education edition mode for your Creative builds!
- New Heightmaps! Emerald, Netherite, Gold, Diamond blocks, ALL variants of Purple & Quartz blocks are now using Heightmaps, Which is certainly a better choice for them! -All wool variants now using Heightmaps too.
- Optimized Files to reduce pack size, resulting in faster world loading.
- Fixed Sand and Red sand, previously appeared to have Slight lines when looking from above, Now significantly better.
Side notes: Updated Screenshots for the Update, unfortunately the newly made Trailer got out dated in 2 days!
Truly Vanilla RTX keeps improving and YOU can help that by sending me you ideas about new blocks/changes & thoughts in Discord server linked somewhere above! If you read all of these, you are a hero, Thank you! #Minecraft_RTX #Vanilla_RTX
Next Update will introduce 2 more add-ons.
- Firstly THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH ANY ANDROID DEVICE OR CURRENT CONSOLES, PLEASE STOP TELLING ME IT DOES NOT WORK. YOU NEED AT LEAST A RTX 2060 GPU OR BETTER ON WINDOWS 10 WITH LATEST VERSION OF MINECRAFT & NVIDIA DRIVERS TO BE ABLE TO RUN THIS.
- Download the .mcpack file.
- Double click to import.
- Activate in settings
- (If you wanna use Extra Blocks Activate pack in world settings, Not Global settings, also be sure you turned Education edition on, access all extra blocks (Spherical mirrors/lamps etc..) through Element blocks section).
- Enter Any world
- Enable Ray tracing & Upscaling through Video settings
If you have trouble downloading you can watch this simple & quick YouTube tutorial: WATCH HERE
If You still fail downloading Anything Please use Backup link!
- Truly Vanilla RTX V1.0.4
- Stones & Ores normals add-on
- Legacy Normal maps Add-on
- Clear Glass Add-on
- Glowing Ores Add-on
- Glowing RLGH (Lapis, Redstone, Green Honeycomb)
- Clear Water add-on
- Glowing Glazed Terracotta add-on (New)
- Glowing Terracotta Add-on (New)
- Survival Mini mirror add-on
- Back Up link (In case you Failed or have trouble downloading anything)