Important: Read carefully before downoad and use!
What is Vanilla Deluxe?
Before Modified Vanilla and Vanilla enhanced. Is an experimental TP that would improve UI and other assets.
Actually, is an original testing TP made since fall 2016, oriented to port menus and container/inventory GUI textures from Java Edition to Bedrock Edition more easily and efficient!
So, it is not any PC GUI or any Java UI texture. It is a tool that allows you to port Java GUI Containers textures easily while bringing some improvement in some basic interface. And was originally made first since autumn 2016 (Started with HUD and Java Inventory) and continued to autumn 2019 with current features.
- Java UI screens: Start, Death, Pause, HUD, Sign, In bed, and more!
- Compatible for all devices: Android, iOS, Windows 10, and maybe Xbox One.
- Java container/inventory GUI. Oriented to port some inventory gui textures from Java to Bedrock easly.
- HD GUI compatible for 512x, 1024x, 2048x, 4096x and 8192x.
- Styled Java Edition Creative and recipe book UI for full creative and recipe book layout.
- Customized Global Variables.
- Legacy Gamepad tooltip redrawn, original by AgentMindStorm.
- Quick Craft features (touch screen only), original by abc555.
What’s new in v1.10?
New UI Screens
I have added the new modified UI screens in v9.0 (and from v8.1) version:
- Smithing Table
- Jigsaw screen.
Improved Boss/Event Bar in HUD!
That’s right, now you can see the different textures of the bar depending on the situation.
Now compatible with Music Player UI (By AgentMindStorm)!
New Profile and Persona Screen!
And that’s not all, now you can enjoy the new UI design that you have not seen before! The modified UI for store screen is getting closer for the next version of the project!
New plugin: Original UI Textures!
Plugin from which you can use default UI textures (means that you can also use Marketplace GUI textures).
Just make sure that the texture you are going to use is in that order, otherwise it will not work.
New edition: Lite!
Recommended for low-end devices. Or for those who just want to use the inventory and the basic UIs. 😉
Mixed UI (For 1.16)
It’s the same with basic Java UI, but with the combination with the original Minecraft design UI + Legacy Console UI! Yes, with this add-on you can use default GUI textures in case if you want to use Java UI with marketplace texture packs.
This will remember Java Edition veterans of what the previous UI design was like. ;D
- Not all screens are fully compatible with the use of gamepad.
- The “add server” button only works once and you will have to re-enter the Play screen.
- Some screens take a long time to load, something like Settings screen, Play Screen, and Recipe Book (For once), and it is because it contains so many toggles in UI code, but I have reduced them to the limit as long as it works on all devices.
This project will be open source and under the GNU GPL v3.0. So you will have the freedom to modify (if you know about JSON UI code), but there will still be conditions. It is recommended that you ask me for permission or notify me before you can use it in third-party projects. Just put it to good use and you will have no problems. ;D
If you have more questions about this, let me know by MD on my twitter @CrisXolt.
Seriously, those default .json UI files is made originally by Mojang and Microsoft, actually are modified by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck ;D.
- Some UI codes has beed rewritten and optimized.
- Added new plugins for Java UI:
- Original Textures, useful for marketplace textures.
- Added new compatibility for Java UI:
- AgentMindStorm’s Music+/Music Player UI Lite Resource Pack! ;D
- Added new screens (and fixed UI):
- Storage Management (Fixed)
- Profile and Persona Screen (New Skin Editor)
- Credits (Fixed)
- Achievements (New)
- Jigsaw Screen (New)
- Smithing Table (New)
- Removed some “textures/uidx” images:
- classic_loading_bar.png or java_loading_bar.png (Replaced by label animation with text from glyph 2582 to 2588)
- Added new “textures/uidx” images:
- highlight_slot_red.png and highlight_slot_red_output.png (to make a bit more accurate Java UI)
- world_loading_bar_full.png (a vertical animation flipbook texture, just a concept loading bar)
- Modified some UI screens:
- Profile setings screen
- Create world (Modifyng gamerule screen based from 1.16 Java edition)
- For reasons of undoing visual bugs on some screens, I have decided to remove the list of textures that automatically detect resolution size:
- HUD Screen has been improved (to make a bit more accurate Java UI):
- The popup text of Jukebox now has a RGB effect!
- The event/boss bars now use the “bars.png” texture and different colors are used depending on:
- For Ender Dragon it will use maguenta, Wither will use purple, and Raid will use red with separator textures.
- The blue bar will be also used by default in case they are not normal events/bosses of the game,
- Banner (Loom)/Stone (Stonecutter) type selection textures will now display correctly even if you move the selected grid away from the mouse.
- Improved Play_Screen:
- Now you can double click on the grid to play your world or any server on the list, and even friends and lan worlds.
- Now you can click on the grid of friends and lan worlds and confirm by clicking “Join Server”, but you will not be able to edit it (obviously).
- The ping_rate textures will now be used correctly with the “icons.png” texture.
-Hotfixes for multiplayer screen.
-Rewritten some UI codes.
▪️ Start screen
▪️ Play screen
▪️ Pause screen
-Added more compatibility for gamepad.
-Added modified Chat settings UI.
-Play screen now has 3 tabs:
▪️ Select World, Play Multiplayer, and Realms.
▪️ And, Added new method about how will you select or edit your worlds, but is limited for 75,
and others will be 5, 10, and 15. But except for some items.
But, don’t worry, it will add an additional bottom left button to change between play mode
or edit mode for some reasons (except for realms tab) 😉
-Added new modified screens:
▪️ Realms settings
▪️ Chat settings
-Added cross image with hover text for trade v2.
-Added Gamepad tooltip texture redrawn for PS4 Controller/Sony DualShock 4!
Original redrawn/revamp by AgentMindStorm/@agentms_!
-Bottom buttons in start and pause screen now uses widgets.png texture!
-Added scoreboard support for player list in pause screen.
-Llama chest grid images now shows properly!
-Some screens will not be affected by screen safe area changes.
-Modified normal font based from Java Edition 1.14.
-Added QuickCraft feature, original by abc555, only will be available in touch device.
v8.1.0 [05/08/2019] (Extra)
-Added new modified screens:
▪️ Structure Block
-Removed the concept Recipe book for Furnace (Also Blast Furnace and Smoker), due item renderer issues.
-Changes and bugfixes for HUD Screen:
▪️ Modified line padding for chat messages to match like Java Edition.
▪️ Modified chat UI will now appear even if you use touch device!
▪️ Now the popup text of Jukebox appears!
-Some Java UI screens now appears even if you use pocket UI profile, except for inventory screens.
-Changes for GUI textures templates:
▪️ A lot of UI codes was removed and optimized for widgets.png (Main buttons).
-Added More Java UI to main pack with following modified screens:
▪️ Add External Server
▪️ Create/Edit World
▪️ And more…
- Updated for 1.10.0 oficial! Also it will work for 1.11.0.X Beta!
- Added new modified screens:
- Blast furnace
- Cartography table
- Trade v2
- XP number in HUD screen wiil now show even if you use with Java Aspects Resource Pack by AgentMindStorm (@agentms_).
- New design for “progress_screen”, based in 1.14 Java UI (but concept).
- New directory for Java GUI textures! Now the GUI textures will be read in “assets/minecraft/textures”.
- Updated GUI templates, now no longer needs HD GUI template add-on, because HD GUI Textures now adjusts automatically!
Well, with the exception of the following files (To avoid bugs). The resolution modifications of these files can now be adjusted manually in global_variables.json!
- Added new add-on: More java UI Beta!
- It include the following modified screens: Settings ▪️ play ▪️ add external server ▪️ create/edit world and more!
- Updated pause screen.
- Added new design for player list, now looks like Java edition.
- Recipe book UI imporved for crafting/inventory screen!
- And, added an concept recipe book for furnace!!!
Important: Set the user interface (UI) to Classic in order to see the modified user interface.
- First wait >15 seconds and then click on “Continue”. Note: I’m sorry, but I do this to make sure I get support and continue to update my projects. D; But, if you really don’t like AD, I suggest you visit my twitter @CrisXolt, there will be direct links in the pinned tweet.
- After this, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download green button to get the file.
- Open .mcpack to launch Minecraft and import resource pack automatically.
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy the VDX: Java UI! ;D