Do you want Mojang to add vertical slabs in the game but they do not want to? Well this addon adds those long awaited vertical slabs block and it is craft-able.
This addon adds all the wood variant of vertical slabs into the game. The vertical slabs also acts like a slab when placing directly looking down or looking up. The vertical slabs are also stackable like normal slabs.
The difference between a stacked normal slab and a stacked vertical slab:
When breaking the vertical slab plank it will only drop one slab due to a bug not consuming a slab when forming a stack.
All vertical slabs have the same crafting recipe but different variant of planks.
If you don’t want to stack the slab when placing you can sneak.
Added Various Stone variants:
(The picture above does not contain all of stone variant in the addon)
This version is an early access the stone vertical slabs will only be available for creative mode for now and doesn’t drop when breaking.
- The axes/enchants doesn’t work with the vertical slabs.
- When going near vertical slabs on the wall an error block will appear on your screen.
- Name of vertical slabs.
THIS ADDON WILL ONLY WORK ON VERSION 22.214.171.124 BETA
- Added many stone variant of vertical slab in the game.
Bug fixes update:
- Vertical Slabs no longer emit light.
- Vertical Slabs have now proper names.
- Experimental mode must be turned in the world.