This addon allows you to pause and freeze time in your own worlds! Basically, these addons freeze all entities/mobs in your worlds. In the Freeze Time addon, the player can interact with the world still, but time is frozen – however, in the Pause addon the player is also frozen and cannot interact with the world.
Use /function help whilst using this addon to receive information about how to use it.
These addons include:
- All players are frozen (pause addon only)
- Arrows and Ender pearl entities are deleted (pause addon only)
- Players cannot interact with the world and no entities can take damage (e.g. players cannot move, blocks cannot be broken, no health can be lost whilst game is paused and no entities can be damaged – pause addon only)
- Players can still move & interact with the world whilst frozen (freeze time addon)
- All Entities & Mobs are frozen (not the player in freeze time addon)
- Nothing grows, e.g. no crop growth, saplings don’t grow into trees, etc.
- Stays the same time (e.g. always same time of the day/night)
- Weather remains the same
- Natural Regeneration false in freeze time addon (no health healing)
PLEASE NOTE: Enabling cheats is required to use this addon.
Watch video below to see all of these demonstrated in-depth! 🙂
This addon was created by jesser101
jesser101’s Discord ( https://discord.gg/9eyvctkjSz)
1. Down the addon with the link provided. (at the bottom of the page you’ll be redirected to.)