How this pack works?
UnicodeMinecraft replaces default8.png file, which is the old Mojangles font, with remade smaller and smoother Unicode font from Minecraft Vanilla.
This pack have 2 settings: “Unicode Only” and “Unicode + Noto Sans”.
Noto Sans replaces MinecraftTen font, you can see it in Settings/Global Resources, Profile, Emotes screens. Noto Sans is originally available in Minecraft data, so you don’t need to install Noto Sans font.
(Bold texts is glitchy, due to a Minecraft bug)
How to Play: HUD screen
Unicode + Noto Sans font comparison
(In Emotes screen)
Without Noto Sans
With Noto Sans
This pack have two settings that you can change in Pack Settings.
Step 1: Press ⚙ next to the “Deactivate” button
Step 2: Swipe the slider
Choose “Unicode + Noto Sans” to use unicode font with an additional of Noto Sans font which replaces MinecraftTen font. Restart game is required, after restart, you will have Noto Sans font.
Choose “Unicode Only” to use only unicode font.
– If you use bold texts, font may get doubled “bold”, this is a Minecraft bug, and is unfixable.
– (Normal) Font may glitchy, not look like nornal Unicode, this is a Minecraft bug, but this can be fixed by changing game’s GUI Scale or changing Minecraft game quality to higher (available on some devices).
- Download the mcpack file leaved below.
- Open the mcpack file you downloaded, game will automatically install.
- Open Minecraft, go to Settings -> Global Resources -> Activate pack
- (Optional) Change Pack Settings
- Exit Settings and play.