Add a convenient timer on the top-right of your screen that automatically starts as soon as you move a muscle! Perfect for speedrunners and alike. No Scripting API needed, so it works for Android and iOS players too!
created by: r4isen1920
pack version: v1.1
While white is the default/standard label colour, it also changes colours depending on some situations:
- Yellow label: this happens every 5 minutes, a sound effect is also played. This is to notify the player to continously be aware of time.
- Green label: will happen at the start of the countdown, and once you kill the Ender Dragon which would finish the run.
- Red label: once the player speedrunning dies (assuming they wont continue if they die), or if they went in creative mode. This would also stop the timer.
As you progress to your run, a timestamp would be sent in chat:
I have no affiliation whatsoever to those guys who manage the Minecraft speedrun. If you’d like to have your time officially on the record, you’d have to comply with their rules. This add-on is solely made for utility purposes.
- This add-on would start counting the moment you walk, sprint, or punch.
- This add-on ends the count as soon as you have killed the Ender Dragon, and then enter the portal back to the overworld.
- This add-on only implements changes to the player & Ender Dragon’s behavior file, solely to make it possible for this add-on to work. No other behavior change was made, and is left untouched and purely vanilla Minecraft.
- This add-on relies on in-game command ticks. The timer’s count will depend on the game efficiency (ie. server and/or client TPS).
You’d also have to enable the following ‘experiments’ to be able to use this add-on: