Do you play Minecraft Bedrock beta and wonder, when they will actually add deepslate caves and all the generation under Y level 0 to Bedrock edition? Well this pack is your answer then! Download it, apply it and enjoy the new deepslate generation inspired by the one in Java edition.
This behavior pack adds new generation under Y level 0, which is already included in Minecraft Java edition snapshot datapack, however so far in Bedrock edition beta there is no interesting generation down there.
- Stone (only between levels 0 and -8)
- Glow lichen
- Dripstone block
- Pointed dripstone
- Tuff block
- Brown and red mushroom
- Water source block and flowing water
- Lava source block and flowing lava
- All ores corresponding for y levels under 0
- Amethyst geodes
- Dripstone caves
Because this pack adds a new generation to the game, it can impact loading time of your worlds, expect longer loading times depending on performance of your hardware. I recommend enabling only experiments needed for the pack for the best performance. Be patient while creating and loading your worlds.
Following experimental features are needed for the pack to work!
If you want to see some examples of the generation, take a look at the screenshots provided below.
If you want to join our great community or report any bug or issue, make sure to join our Discord Server.
Enjoy playing with this behavior pack! 🙂
Supported are all MC Bedrock beta versions that are above 1.17.
How to install:
- Go to the mediafire download page.
- Select file you want to download (.mcpack or .zip)
- Download it.
- Open/extract it depending on the file format.
- Make sure to enable Creation of custom biomes and Caves and cliffs experiments.
- Removed deepslate blobs above Y level 0 to match latest Java edition snapshot.
- Blending between stone and deepslate is now closer to the one on Java edition.
- Improved loading performance.
- Added dripstone caves under Y level 0.
- Increased chance of finding dripstone.
- Decreased chance of finding amethyst geodes.