With the aim of maximizing the user experience, the new version of the ale pack (A pack based on the Ale shaders) has arrived, making it more colorful than before.
– Advertisement –
If you don’t believe me, I welcome you to give it a try; you won’t regret it. Ale pack is compatible with all platforms where Minecraft Bedrock Edition works, and the best part is that it doesn’t display any type of lag.
– Day and night color
– Sunrise and sunset
– Cave and mist
– Water texturing
- Plants are more colorful and beautiful.
- Improved sky with more realistic clouds, sun and moon.
- Textured water.
- Added color of the sky as day and night.
- Fog that matches the sky.
- New Particles like in the rain.
- Rain with intense fog.
- It does not have any type of delay.
- Based on the Ale shader.
- Compatible with all devices (Android, iOS, Windows 10, PS5, PS4, XBOX ONE, XBOX Series…)
More Minecraft Texture you can check in Mcpeaddons.com:
If you want to see more detail about this package, I invite you to see the cinematic:
– The movement on the plants shown in the video is from the Real Waving Leaves texture pack
– Advertisement –
The mist optimizes each stretch of distance for better performance:
– 6 Chunk:
– 8 Chunk:
– 12 Chunk:
- Not a shader at all
- Based on the Ale shader
- Adaptable solely for personal use.
- The distribution of this texture pack with a modified source code is prohibited.
- This resource pack may not be copied and published under your own name.
- It’s conceivable that this resource pack contains any; if it does, kindly inform me on my Discord channel.
- For a texture pack that is more similar to the shaders, I advise choosing Real Waving Leaves (Creator: Arthur156).
- On any device, this texture pack operates.
- This resource pack is suitable for versions of Minecraft +1.18.30, hence it is also suitable
Please help me with something to motivate me to keep updating the shader constantly 🙂 :https://paypal.me/alexander010106
Download Ale pack v1.2 Colorful Update.mcpack
Create guns, furniture, animations in ONE toolbox. Try now: