A UI pack to make an animated RGB (Or Chroma) XP bar and level number!
And no, it’s not affiliated by Razer or Corsair.
- Animated RGB XP Bar and Number with total of 40 frames.
- Compatible with HD texture without need to modify interal UI files.
- Added the file “_global_variables.json”, so you can freely customize. ;D
I did not use the simple method of animating UI, I made another advanced method in order to use the texture with vertical flipbook for animation. 😉
.GIF version of Screenshot (Animated):
And that’s not all:
This is compatible with another of my projects called VDX: Java UI v9.1.1. ;D
Just make sure you put this RGB XP Bar Resource Pack higher than VDX: Java UI.
And, of course, here is the way to customize this resource pack!
You’re allowed to:
- Make review about this pack, as long as you credit me as “@CrisXolt”. And put original download link in description (This MCPEDL forum post).
You’re NOT allowed to:
- Make customized APK/APPX and monetized content (pirate modifications), no one will have the permission.
- Steal my .JSON and .UIDX file and my code design claiming this work as your, no one will have the permission. Specially not modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Repost this resource pack made by me in other pages, especially with adf.ly hide link.
Seriously, those default .json UI files and old UI design is made originally by Mojang, actually are modified and remade by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck ;D.
- First wait 5 seconds and then click on “Skip AD”. Note: I’m sorry, but I do this to make sure I get support and continue to update my projects. D;
- After this, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download green button to get the file.
- Open .mcpack to launch Minecraft and import resource pack automatically.
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy with colorful XP Bar! ;D