Anti-(Bad) Mob Griefing (Villagers Still Breed!)
Everyone knows that creeper holes are very annoying especially when playing with friends since you can accidentally blow up each others bases. But creepers aren’t the only problem, there’s also endermen, withers, ghasts, and more mobs that can grief. There’s an easy solution to that, you can just turn off mob griefing with commands, but then your villagers aren’t able to harvest their crops, pick up items, breed, etc. This addon can fix that by removing most forms of mob griefing without affecting villagers and other subtle features. Requires NO experimental gameplay
Several mobs behavior has been changed to stop them from griefing.
- Creepers: still explode, but don’t break blocks anymore
- Enderman: no longer steal blocks
- Ghast: still shoot fire balls, but don’t break blocks anymore
- Wither: still breaks blocks only once when spawning, but the wither skulls it shoots no longer break blocks
- Ender Crystal: don’t break blocks
- Zombies: don’t pick up or steal items anymore, don’t stomp on turtle eggs either
- Drowned: don’t pick up or steal items anymore, don’t stomp on turtle eggs either
- Husk: don’t pick up or steal items anymore, don’t stomp on turtle eggs either
- Skeletons: don’t pick up or steal items anymore
- Wither Skeletons: don’t pick up or steal items anymore
- Zombie Pigman: don’t pick up or steal items anymore, don’t stomp on turtle eggs either
- Rabbit: don’t steal your crops anymore
- Ravager: don’t break any blocks anymore (crops, flowers, leaves, etc)
- Blaze: still shoot fireballs, but don’t set blocks on fire (only players)
- Piglins: don’t pick up or steal items anymore. This means they don’t pick up gold ingots anymore, but don’t worry you can still trade with them by directly handing over the gold ingot yourself. (interact)
What’s the same?
- Villagers: can still harvest their crops to feed themselves, can pick up items and food that you drop so they can feed themselves. This is important because Villagers need to be happy and full to breed and make babies. Villagers can do everything they normally do.
- Neutral Mob Griefing: Monsters, animals, and players can still stomp on your crops by accident, but they don’t try to do that. Rabbits that try to mess up your crops on purpose no longer try to. Some monsters, all animals, and all players can still stomp on your turtle eggs by accident, but they don’t try to do that. Monsters like zombies that try to hurt eggs no longer try to, and they longer can break them not even by accident.
- Minor things: Sheep can still eat up grass, silverfish can still interact with blocks, and if I didn’t mention something it means it should work the same.
If you have any questions, bugs to report, or suggestions please leave a comment and I’ll try to reply ASAP! I am open to recommendations if something can be changed to improve the addon.
You are allowed to share, use in public worlds/realms, review, make videos, etc. But always link to here only, do not use your own link, and please include credits.
- Open the link and follow the instructions, you only need to wait 5 seconds, not download extra content or anything like that, just the BP
- You only need the BP (Behavior Pack) This addon doesn’t change how anything looks so there’s no RP (Resource Pack)
- Requires no experimental gameplay, so you’re free to start using it!