Now you can add tasty cooked bacon to Minecraft! Bacon can be made by cooking Cooked Pork Chops in a furnace, in a smoker, or on a campfire. Enjoy !
How would you like to add bacon to your Minecraft World? Now you can. Bacon can be made by cooking a Cooked Pork Chop in a furnace, in a smoker, or over a campfire. (Soul campfires can’t cook bacon.) Bacon will give you 8 food points (four hunger bars) and has a saturation value of “supernatural”. (This means that you will not start to lose food points for a long time after eating bacon.)
- Follow the link to Linkvertise.com
- Select “Free Access with Ads”
- Follow the instructions on Linkvertise.com
- Download the behavior pack from MediaFire
- Put the add-on in the behavior_packs folder in Minecraft
Note: You must enable “Holiday Creator Features” in order for the add-on to work. (Though you can add other experimental features if you want to.)