ComputerCraft is an addon that adds drones that can do many tasks, such as felling, attacking, collecting items, excavating, etc. Which are all completely done automatically, without a player’s help.
Drones will lose power as they do tasks. If they are not doing a task, they will not lose power. If their power gets to 0, they will stop their actions and return to a nearby bot charger. If there is no bot charger within simulated distance, they will simply do nothing
- Collect Items: collects items within a 30 block range and brings it back to a nearby bot hopper
- Felling: locates and destroys logs as well as leaves within a 30 block radius (requires felling chip upgrade)
- Attacking: shoots arrows at nearby hostile mobs (requires attack chip upgrade)
- Excavating: moves forward and digs a 3×3 hole in front of it (requires excavate chip upgrade)
- Follow Player: follows the closest player
- Return to Charge: returns the bot to a nearby bot charger
- Pause Program: pauses running program
- Pick up: returns the bot to your inventory rounding its power to the lower 10,000 as well as all applied upgrades
- Felling Chip
- Attack Chip
- Excavate Chip
Recipes (don’t show up in recipe book)
Turn on “Holiday Creator Features” and “Additional Modding Capabilities” In the world settings or the addon will not work!
This addon does NOT use player.json. It is compatible with any other addon!