Console Commands UI [Beta]
Tired of typing the long complicated command syntax? Boring with typing the command in chat UI? Or want to learn commands, but don’t know what syntax does? Console Commands UI is the answer
Console Command UI is the addon for running commands with their own UI. Just type and select the option available and you’re able to run the command without typing the whole command.
To access the Console Command UI, you must type ‘!consc’ on chat to obtain Special Book. After getting the book, right-click to open the UI.
You can select what command you want to run. Every command has its own UI (because they have a different syntax :D).
- Required Minecraft Beta 188.8.131.52/Preview 184.108.40.206. Maybe works on 1.18.20 Beta, but no guarantee.
- Required “Enable Gametest Framework” experimental toggle
- Because this addon is still Beta (under development), some commands are not available yet.
List of available commands:
You can use my addon for your private use, but do not:
- Distribute it to another website
- Change and upload as “Your work”
Upload the site from the draft (Accidently save to draft)
After downloading the addon, import it to Minecraft and activate it on Behavior Pack UI. Because the addon uses Gametest, you need to enable “Enable Gametest Framework” to make the addon work. Works (maybe) on Beta 1.18.20, but prefer on Beta 220.127.116.11/Preview 18.104.22.168.