Custom Chat Commands [GameTest]
Custom chat commands addon adds a bunch of new custom commands that can be ran by the prefix “.” there are troll commands like .trap and .hole as well as useful commands such as .gm 1 and .i command_block
Custom chat command addon adds a bunch of new commands that can be ran in game via chat all of these commands can be accessed via .help.
.announce Hello server!
Sends an message through server
Changes the players gamemode
Traps a player in a cage
Clears the minecraft chat
.summon cow 10
Summon a bunch of mobs
To give a player’s permission to use commands
To give a player permission to use .commands you need to give them the tag “admin” run the command /tag “Player” add admin and to remove the permission do /tag “Player” remove admin.
List of Commands
- .announce <message> – Announces an message to the server
- .banish <@player> – Teleports a player to a random location
- .cage <@player> – Traps the player in a obsidian cage
- .ci – Clears your inventory
- .clearchat – Clears the chat
- .credit – Displays the credits
- .day – Sets the time to day
- .feed – Fills your hunger bar
- .gm <gamemode> – Sets your gamemode (same as /gamemode)
- .heal – Sets your health to full
- .help [page] – Displays the help message
- .hole <@player> – Puts the player in a hole
- .i <item> [amount] – Gives the player a stack of items
- .night – Sets the time to night
- .ping – Pong!
- .run <amount> <command> – Run a command many times
- .setspawn – Sets the players spawn point
- .smite <@player> – Summon a lightning bolt on a player
- .summon <mob> <amount> – Summons a number of mobs
- .swap <@player> <@player> – Swaps a players coords with a different player
- .tpall – Teleports everyone to you
- .tphere <@player> – Teleports someone to you
- Put a Media Fire link into any website and do not use other Link shorteners to give access to this page.
- Re-upload onto any online site such as other mod websites.
- Learn from the pack, to make other packs.
- Use small sections of the code.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
This pack requires GameTest Framework Enabled
This pack may not work on consoles, works fine on windows 10 and realms, minecraft is working on adding console support