Brief introduction Hello, today I bring you an Add-On, very interesting and at the same time simple. It’s called CraftDirts, in this mod you can craft different blocks of dirt in slabs and carpets, each with a specific crafting very easy to do. This mod is very interesting to give reliefs and for construction maps as it can be used for several purposes. Very important: The double slabs do not have the properties of normal dirt, the grass will not spread on it and you will not be able to plant saplings on it. To craft slabs you will need 3 blocks of dirt that will give you 6 slabs of the soil you have crafted, and to craft carpets you will need 2 of one type of dirt. I hope you enjoy it.
Don’t forget to activate the ADD-ON CREATOR options
You can craft dirt slabs using dirt blocks:
You can craft dirt carpets using dirt blocks.
Rooted Dirt Slab
Rooted Dirt Carpet
Path Dirt Carpet and Slab:
How to install Dirt Crafts
- Installing the mod on Dirt Crafts
- Download the mod from the links below.
- Just open the file and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Activate the ADD-ON Creaton options
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Find the resource pack and activate it.
- The mod is installed.
- Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One
creator: Octavio Royo