Hide NameTag Add-on
Have you ever wondered hiding nametags for entities and players, this behavior pack can do this task for you! With this add-on, you can hide and show entity nametag with chat command.
How to use:
There are 2 ways to use this add-on, custom command or slash command.
Custom command means every player can run the hide nametag command, and slash command only available to players with operator permission.
- Custom command (available to everyone)
- Type !showign false to hide entity nametags for everyone.
- Type !showign true to show entity nametags for everyone.
2. Slash command (operators only)
- Type /gametest run showign:false to hide entity nametags for everyone.
- Type /gametest run showign:true to show entity nametags for everyone.
Entities with hide nametag disabled:
Entities with hide nametag enabled:
How to download:
- Download the behavior pack from linkvertise and my discord server
- Import to Minecraft
- Add the pack on the existing world
- Enable GameTest Framework
- Start the world