Minecraft But Every there’s Random Biomes
Reckon soul gaming presents you another addon for Minecraft, “Minecraft But Every there’s Random Biomes Addon”. In this Addon You will get Random and extra ordinary Biomes that make your game Adventures and some how harder.
Every Minutes new Biomes like you never see before. If you are lucky you will get Diamonds Biomes or If you are in bad luck you will get irritating biomes such as Magma Biomes. Collect useful items. Its look like easy but its not because you will be stuck between biomes and you will lose your item to complete your game. There are two Variance of this addon
Use 30 sec for single or 2 players
Use 1 Minute for more than 2 players
For Bugs reporting or any suggestion and Get connect with community and for smp chats Join Discord
- You are NOT allowed to share the direct mediafire link, ONLY link to this page can be shared-
- You are NOT allowed to upload this ANYWHERE ELSE. If anyone uploaded it anywhere without taking permission then either you remove it by yourself or we will remove it. strong actions are going to be taken. We already short listed some websites, some YouTube channel and some apps… Join discord for that list . You will lose your YouTube Channel or website
- These restriction are applied for our every addon and maps..
- If you are using this add-on for your content (YouTube video, etc.), PLEASE give us credit for the add-on.
- You are not allowed to edit the code
- Don’t download our any addon from any other creepy website because they can contain virus..
- Ignorance of these restrictions does not excuse breaking them, respect us add-on creators please, we do our best to provide you the best experience with our add-ons.
Please subscribe our Patreon for Exclusive addons and Map without ads or Donate Us: https://www.patreon.com/reckonsoulgaming
Social Links: linktr.ee/reckonsoulgaming
See the Video for more…. and read the restriction above
Just download the .mcaddon file from the link and open with Minecraft PE or Bedrock
Create a New World or choose you World (Be sure to backup your old world)
Add Resource pack first and then add Behavior pack and start the game