MOOBLOMS is a complement that adds to the game 14 new cows, all with unusual characteristics, since above they carry flowers, similar to mushrooms fulfilling a similar role.
This complement is very small, but it adds new variants of cows to our minecraft world, where these cows can be found in different biomes such as the flower forest, plains, sunflower plains, forests, swamps and forests.
The add-on is based on the entity shown in the minecraft live, called MOOBLOOM, so I decided not only to add this entity, but more than one with the same characteristics, always trying to recreate these presented functions.
- IMAGES OF THE ENTITIES
- White Tulip
- Azure Bluet
- Red Tulip
- This poppy mooblom when walking leaves a trail of poppies, which is easy to identify where they are found.
- Orange Tulip
- Oxeye Daisy
- Like poppy moobloom, dandelion moobloom leaves a trail of flowers when walking.
- Lily Of The Valley
- Wither Rose(This moobloom can not yet be obtained, in a next version there will be a way.)
- Blue Orchid
- Pink Tulip
- Blue Rose(This moobloom can be obtained, but it is very rare, in later versions a special loot will be added).
- Dying gives the same loot as a normal cow, so it’s not the big deal.
- You can also get from them the suspicious stew, which said object when consumed gives potion effects, whether good or bad, depending on each flower.
- You can shear mooblooms and transform them into normal cows, by doing so they will give us their respective flowers.
Download the add-on file, open with Minecraft either on Windows or Android and automatically the game will import the file, so it only remains to wait and once installed in your world.
It does not have experimental documentation, so it works on realms and servers.
- Tutorial on how to pass linkvertise