Paragliders [From Java to Bedrock]
If you want full-Breath-of-the-Wild-style paragliding action in Minecraft, this addon is for you. This addon adds…well, Paraglider and Deku leaf. A small porting of the java mod to bedrock. With love Red Ballon.
How do we start?
You have two options [PARAGLIDER OR DEKU LEAF]
- 5 Sticks
- 3 Leathers
- Oak Leaves
- Just having it equipped and being more than two blocks from the ground will activate itself.
Warnings for correct operation:
- You must have a free ticking area space, if you have the 10 occupied areas it will not work.
- If you had all the areas occupied, and you released one, you should put the following command /tag @s remove config. for the addon to be reconfigured.
- Original Java Mod (ALL CREDITS HERE): https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/paragliders
Notes that you may be interested in:
- The addon is fully compatible with other addons.
- Compatible with realms and servers.
- This addon does not use player.json.
- Sorry for any writing errors, I translated all the text with the google translator.
If you are youtuber, you have permission to review but leave this link!