The exciting world of Pokémon has just became even more thrilling with the introduction of the revolutionary new concept, Bedrock Pokémod. Developed by Bedrock as an interactive and immersive way to experience the phenomenon, this revolutionary new platform is taking gaming to the next level, and allowing fans to truly experience Pokémon from an entirely new perspective.
Bedrock Pokémod is an interactive online game featuring all the iconic characters from the Pokémon world. Players can capture, trade and battle their favorite Pokémon and explore the many different maps available, allowing for maximum customization and an interactive experience like no other.
Players can interact with their friends and other players around the world, either in real-time or with the asynchronous messaging system, to battle and trade with one another. This means no matter where you are in the world, you can always find somebody to battle or trade with, making the game accessible to everyone.
In addition to the main game, Bedrock Pokémod offers many other attractions. Players can collect rare cards, build their own custom decks and battle against friends, family or random opponents to test and enhance their skills. Special themed events are also available for those who want to take part in something even more unique.
Whether you’re a casual player, or a dedicated fan of Pokémon, Bedrock Pokémod provides something for everyone. With the dynamic visuals, revolutionary gameplay and extensive customization, the game offers something players of all ages and backgrounds can enjoy. Bedrock Pokémod is the newest revolution in the Pokemon world, and one of the most immersive and entertaining experiences you can ever have.
WHO WILL BE THE BEST TRAINER? Here is the POKEMOD addon. Craft your pokeball in your survival! Catch your favorite 1st generation starter! Build your arena and challenge your friends to an epic Pokémon battle!
Mod on the Pokemon theme. In a village far from your survival, a villager told you about a new item you can make. After gathering the necessary components, you find yourself with a Pokeball in your hands. A real Pokeball! You absolutely have to go and test it right away! You’ve heard that Pikachu live in flowery forests, Charmander in red deserts, Squirtle on beaches and Bulbasaur in the jungle. Your trainer’s soul is on fire and you’ll be able to throw Pokeballs at any Pokémon you find! Catch them all!
Once your Pokemon is caught, it will defend you during your game and can never disappear. If it dies, call it back into its Pokeball and summon it back whenever you want! If you invite a friend on your survival and he creates a team, you will be able to fight him in crazy battles! Finally, a new Pokedex-inspired user interface has been installed for your immersion.
This pack is a Bedrock exclusive content. It contains:
– 4 Pokemon types (appear in their respective biomes)
– 1 survival mode Pokéball
– 1 UI inspired by the Pokédex
– 32 custom sounds
– 6 custom particles
– Custom animations for each Pokemon
– Find your Pokemon and throw it a Pokeball (action button). Capture percentage included.
– When your Pokemon dies it does not disappear, you can call it back into its Pokeball.
– You have to start the battle by attacking your target (e.g. with a snowball).
– You can heal your Pokemon by giving it a certain type of plant.
– You can put your Pokemon to sleep, this action will give it back all its life.
– It will follow you in your survival and attack your targets.
– Pikachu has a lightning attack that can charge the Creeper. Beware!
– Carapuce is the only one that can move and fight in water. Splash!
– Bulbizarre has a devastating whip-liana that will capture the attention of surrounding creatures. Be fearless!
SKIN PACK + POKEMON :
POKEMON BIOME LOCATION
To support us, subscribe to our networks:
To install this data pack, you must have the Minecraft Bedrock version.
– Open the downloaded .mcaddon file “Pokemod Vanilla Bedrock Addon”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Create a survival map with the settings you want.
– Start by opening the behavior packs and install “Pokemod”.
– Install the texture pack also named “Pokemod”.
– To install the skin pack, open the file “Pokemod Skin Pack”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Have fun in your new survival with your pack (Beware, the pack installation does not allow you to have trophies in survival).