The world of Pokémon has become a favourite of many with its global success in the videogame and cartoon series. The newly released Bedrock Pokémod is sure to delight even the most dedicated fans of Pokémon.
Unlike most Pokémon games, Bedrock Pokémod combines several aspects from the different versions of the game and television show into one “game”. It combines the challenges of the TV show Generations with the items and strategies of the original Game Boy game to create an interactive experience for the players.
Bedrock Pokémod also allows players to battle others in arena combat. Players can use their current Pokémon teams and strategies in order to test their skills against others. This allows players to keep up with the latest trends in the world of Pokémon, while adding a unique layer of competition to the game.
In addition to its combat features, Bedrock Pokémod allows players to catch, train, and evolve their Pokémon. Players can also trade Pokémon and set up teams to help with their competitive edge. The game also provides a wide range of challenges to test players’ skills and knowledge.
For those looking to get the most out of their Pokémon battles, Bedrock Pokémod is sure to provide an exciting and unique experience. With its combination of challenges, items, and strategies, players of all levels are sure to find something to enjoy. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of the franchise or just starting out, you’re sure to find something to keep you busy for hours on end.
WHO WILL BE THE BEST TRAINER? Here is the POKEMOD addon. Craft your pokeball in your survival! Catch your favorite 1st generation starter! Build your arena and challenge your friends to an epic Pokémon battle!
Mod on the Pokemon theme. In a village far from your survival, a villager told you about a new item you can make. After gathering the necessary components, you find yourself with a Pokeball in your hands. A real Pokeball! You absolutely have to go and test it right away! You’ve heard that Pikachu live in flowery forests, Charmander in red deserts, Squirtle on beaches and Bulbasaur in the jungle. Your trainer’s soul is on fire and you’ll be able to throw Pokeballs at any Pokémon you find! Catch them all!
Once your Pokemon is caught, it will defend you during your game and can never disappear. If it dies, call it back into its Pokeball and summon it back whenever you want! If you invite a friend on your survival and he creates a team, you will be able to fight him in crazy battles! Finally, a new Pokedex-inspired user interface has been installed for your immersion.
This pack is a Bedrock exclusive content. It contains:
– 4 Pokemon types (appear in their respective biomes)
– 1 survival mode Pokéball
– 1 UI inspired by the Pokédex
– 32 custom sounds
– 6 custom particles
– Custom animations for each Pokemon
– Find your Pokemon and throw it a Pokeball (action button). Capture percentage included.
– When your Pokemon dies it does not disappear, you can call it back into its Pokeball.
– You have to start the battle by attacking your target (e.g. with a snowball).
– You can heal your Pokemon by giving it a certain type of plant.
– You can put your Pokemon to sleep, this action will give it back all its life.
– It will follow you in your survival and attack your targets.
– Pikachu has a lightning attack that can charge the Creeper. Beware!
– Carapuce is the only one that can move and fight in water. Splash!
– Bulbizarre has a devastating whip-liana that will capture the attention of surrounding creatures. Be fearless!
SKIN PACK + POKEMON :
POKEMON BIOME LOCATION
To support us, subscribe to our networks:
To install this data pack, you must have the Minecraft Bedrock version.
– Open the downloaded .mcaddon file “Pokemod Vanilla Bedrock Addon”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Create a survival map with the settings you want.
– Start by opening the behavior packs and install “Pokemod”.
– Install the texture pack also named “Pokemod”.
– To install the skin pack, open the file “Pokemod Skin Pack”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Have fun in your new survival with your pack (Beware, the pack installation does not allow you to have trophies in survival).