Bedrock Pokémod is a popular new game that has taken the gaming world by storm. It’s an innovative combination of classic Pokémon gaming and modern rock collecting.
The game itself is based around collecting various types of rocks, which all have different powers and benefits. Players begin the game by choosing one of three characters – Rock, Steel or Ground – and step onto the road to becoming a Pokémod master.
Players have to battle using their Pokémods to collect rocks for their Pokémod Collection. As with the classic Pokémon games, players have to maximize their rock arsenal in order to defeat stronger opponents. To compliment the classic combat system and lend a strategic edge, players are now also able to customize their Pokémods with special abilities, known as Gems.
These Gems allow players to enhance the abilities of their Pokémods, such as increasing the attack, defense or HP of a certain rock type. By using the gems, players can create custom Pokémods that can specialize in specific rock types and be used in certain strategies.
The game has also introduced a new way to play, with its Clash mode, which pits two teams of pokemods against each other in a tournament setting. Players must use their rock collection and team up with a specific Pokemod to try and win the Clash.
Not only is Bedrock Pokémod an exciting and innovative game, but it has something for everyone of all ages and levels of gaming experience. Whether you’re a fan of classic Pokémon or a modern rock collector or simply seeking an exciting gaming experience, Bedrock Pokémod is here for you. So go out and start collecting rocks, and see where the adventure takes you!
WHO WILL BE THE BEST TRAINER? Here is the POKEMOD addon. Craft your pokeball in your survival! Catch your favorite 1st generation starter! Build your arena and challenge your friends to an epic Pokémon battle!
Mod on the Pokemon theme. In a village far from your survival, a villager told you about a new item you can make. After gathering the necessary components, you find yourself with a Pokeball in your hands. A real Pokeball! You absolutely have to go and test it right away! You’ve heard that Pikachu live in flowery forests, Charmander in red deserts, Squirtle on beaches and Bulbasaur in the jungle. Your trainer’s soul is on fire and you’ll be able to throw Pokeballs at any Pokémon you find! Catch them all!
Once your Pokemon is caught, it will defend you during your game and can never disappear. If it dies, call it back into its Pokeball and summon it back whenever you want! If you invite a friend on your survival and he creates a team, you will be able to fight him in crazy battles! Finally, a new Pokedex-inspired user interface has been installed for your immersion.
This pack is a Bedrock exclusive content. It contains:
– 4 Pokemon types (appear in their respective biomes)
– 1 survival mode Pokéball
– 1 UI inspired by the Pokédex
– 32 custom sounds
– 6 custom particles
– Custom animations for each Pokemon
– Find your Pokemon and throw it a Pokeball (action button). Capture percentage included.
– When your Pokemon dies it does not disappear, you can call it back into its Pokeball.
– You have to start the battle by attacking your target (e.g. with a snowball).
– You can heal your Pokemon by giving it a certain type of plant.
– You can put your Pokemon to sleep, this action will give it back all its life.
– It will follow you in your survival and attack your targets.
– Pikachu has a lightning attack that can charge the Creeper. Beware!
– Carapuce is the only one that can move and fight in water. Splash!
– Bulbizarre has a devastating whip-liana that will capture the attention of surrounding creatures. Be fearless!
SKIN PACK + POKEMON :
POKEMON BIOME LOCATION
To support us, subscribe to our networks:
To install this data pack, you must have the Minecraft Bedrock version.
– Open the downloaded .mcaddon file “Pokemod Vanilla Bedrock Addon”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Create a survival map with the settings you want.
– Start by opening the behavior packs and install “Pokemod”.
– Install the texture pack also named “Pokemod”.
– To install the skin pack, open the file “Pokemod Skin Pack”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Have fun in your new survival with your pack (Beware, the pack installation does not allow you to have trophies in survival).