Today, a revolutionary new game has been released to the Pokémod community: Bedrock Pokémod. This game is unlike any other Pokémod game out there; it offers players sheer unlimited access to thrilling and strategic game-play.
Bedrock Pokémod is a unique hybrid between a platform and an open-world adventure game. It offers players the opportunity to customize their own world, both visually and functionally. Players can choose how their terrain looks, as well as which creatures and Pokémon are within it. Players are able to control every single aspect of their world, from the objects that can be interacted with to the way certain creatures will behave.
In addition to the amazing design opportunities, the core experience of Bedrock Pokémod comes from the strategic battles that take place within the game. Battles are fast-paced and require the players to utilize their full arsenal of moves and strategies to achieve victory. Players must be prepared for the unexpected, as some winnable battles may become unbeatable in the space of a few seconds.
The graphics within Bedrock Pokémod are top-notch and full of details. The colours used throughout the game are extremely vibrant and really bring the game to life. Animations throughout the game are smooth and the environments are highly interactive with the surrounding characters.
If you’re looking for a unique and attractive game to explore and battle in the world of Pokémod, then Bedrock Pokémod is the perfect game for you. Its accessibility, creativity, and fun make it an easy choice. Forget the dull, repetitive Pokémod games; Bedrock Pokémod will give you an experience like no other.
WHO WILL BE THE BEST TRAINER? Here is the POKEMOD addon. Craft your pokeball in your survival! Catch your favorite 1st generation starter! Build your arena and challenge your friends to an epic Pokémon battle!
Mod on the Pokemon theme. In a village far from your survival, a villager told you about a new item you can make. After gathering the necessary components, you find yourself with a Pokeball in your hands. A real Pokeball! You absolutely have to go and test it right away! You’ve heard that Pikachu live in flowery forests, Charmander in red deserts, Squirtle on beaches and Bulbasaur in the jungle. Your trainer’s soul is on fire and you’ll be able to throw Pokeballs at any Pokémon you find! Catch them all!
Once your Pokemon is caught, it will defend you during your game and can never disappear. If it dies, call it back into its Pokeball and summon it back whenever you want! If you invite a friend on your survival and he creates a team, you will be able to fight him in crazy battles! Finally, a new Pokedex-inspired user interface has been installed for your immersion.
This pack is a Bedrock exclusive content. It contains:
– 4 Pokemon types (appear in their respective biomes)
– 1 survival mode Pokéball
– 1 UI inspired by the Pokédex
– 32 custom sounds
– 6 custom particles
– Custom animations for each Pokemon
– Find your Pokemon and throw it a Pokeball (action button). Capture percentage included.
– When your Pokemon dies it does not disappear, you can call it back into its Pokeball.
– You have to start the battle by attacking your target (e.g. with a snowball).
– You can heal your Pokemon by giving it a certain type of plant.
– You can put your Pokemon to sleep, this action will give it back all its life.
– It will follow you in your survival and attack your targets.
– Pikachu has a lightning attack that can charge the Creeper. Beware!
– Carapuce is the only one that can move and fight in water. Splash!
– Bulbizarre has a devastating whip-liana that will capture the attention of surrounding creatures. Be fearless!
SKIN PACK + POKEMON :
POKEMON BIOME LOCATION
To support us, subscribe to our networks:
To install this data pack, you must have the Minecraft Bedrock version.
– Open the downloaded .mcaddon file “Pokemod Vanilla Bedrock Addon”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Create a survival map with the settings you want.
– Start by opening the behavior packs and install “Pokemod”.
– Install the texture pack also named “Pokemod”.
– To install the skin pack, open the file “Pokemod Skin Pack”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Have fun in your new survival with your pack (Beware, the pack installation does not allow you to have trophies in survival).