Marcus Leep’s new game, Bedrock Pokémod, is quickly becoming one of the most popular video games today. The game is based on Nintendo’s hit franchise Pokemon but is adapted to work within the popular Minecraft world. With Bedrock Pokémod, players have the chance to explore the world of Pokemon in an entirely new way – with a Minecraft style.
The game itself follows the same concept of catching, trading and battling Pokemon as the original series. Players can capture Pokemon and store them in their own Pokeballs, as well as use them to battle against wild Pokemon and opponents. As players progress through the game, they can level up their Pokemon to make them more powerful. They can also use items to help them in their journey around the world.
One of the most unique features of Bedrock Pokémod is its ability to enable players to build their own structures. Players can use the game’s custom blocks and terrain to construct their own buildings, villages and even cities. Players can also customize their Pokemon with specialized armor sets and weapons.
In addition to the new building opportunities, Bedrock Pokémod also introduced a new online multiplayer mode which allows players to battle and team up with players from around the world. This mode gives players the opportunity to compete against each other in a fast-paced and strategic battle system.
The game is currently available to download for Android, iOS and Windows devices. Bedrock Pokémod has received mostly positive reviews from its users and is seen by many as a great way to combine the worlds of Minecraft and Pokemon into one great game. It looks like Marcus Leep is giving gamers a perfect way to satisfy their gaming cravings.
WHO WILL BE THE BEST TRAINER? Here is the POKEMOD addon. Craft your pokeball in your survival! Catch your favorite 1st generation starter! Build your arena and challenge your friends to an epic Pokémon battle!
Mod on the Pokemon theme. In a village far from your survival, a villager told you about a new item you can make. After gathering the necessary components, you find yourself with a Pokeball in your hands. A real Pokeball! You absolutely have to go and test it right away! You’ve heard that Pikachu live in flowery forests, Charmander in red deserts, Squirtle on beaches and Bulbasaur in the jungle. Your trainer’s soul is on fire and you’ll be able to throw Pokeballs at any Pokémon you find! Catch them all!
Once your Pokemon is caught, it will defend you during your game and can never disappear. If it dies, call it back into its Pokeball and summon it back whenever you want! If you invite a friend on your survival and he creates a team, you will be able to fight him in crazy battles! Finally, a new Pokedex-inspired user interface has been installed for your immersion.
This pack is a Bedrock exclusive content. It contains:
– 4 Pokemon types (appear in their respective biomes)
– 1 survival mode Pokéball
– 1 UI inspired by the Pokédex
– 32 custom sounds
– 6 custom particles
– Custom animations for each Pokemon
– Find your Pokemon and throw it a Pokeball (action button). Capture percentage included.
– When your Pokemon dies it does not disappear, you can call it back into its Pokeball.
– You have to start the battle by attacking your target (e.g. with a snowball).
– You can heal your Pokemon by giving it a certain type of plant.
– You can put your Pokemon to sleep, this action will give it back all its life.
– It will follow you in your survival and attack your targets.
– Pikachu has a lightning attack that can charge the Creeper. Beware!
– Carapuce is the only one that can move and fight in water. Splash!
– Bulbizarre has a devastating whip-liana that will capture the attention of surrounding creatures. Be fearless!
SKIN PACK + POKEMON :
POKEMON BIOME LOCATION
To support us, subscribe to our networks:
To install this data pack, you must have the Minecraft Bedrock version.
– Open the downloaded .mcaddon file “Pokemod Vanilla Bedrock Addon”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Create a survival map with the settings you want.
– Start by opening the behavior packs and install “Pokemod”.
– Install the texture pack also named “Pokemod”.
– To install the skin pack, open the file “Pokemod Skin Pack”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Have fun in your new survival with your pack (Beware, the pack installation does not allow you to have trophies in survival).