Minecraft Addons

Bedrock Skills Addon 2

Skills Addon 2

Skills Addon 2 adds 5 skills that you can level up, each skill has upgrades that you can buy using their respective skills skill point. You earn 1 skill point every time you reach 750 XP for a certain skill.

 

Showcase

 

Skills Table

 

The Skills Table is a block that can be crafted in a crafting table. Interact with the Skills Table to open a menu where you can purchase skill upgrades using skill points. Crouch + Interact with the Skills Table to view your XP, skill points, and purchased upgrades for each skill.

 

Skills

 

Mining

 

XP is earned and skill upgrades are activated when you destroy any of the blocks in the block list below

 

Upgrades

 

  • Haste I – gives haste 2 effect for 5s
  • Haste II – gives haste 3 effect for 5s
  • Haste III – gives haste 4 effect for 5s
  • Spelunker I – 10% chance to drop a mob drop, iron nugget, or gold nugget
  • Spelunker II – 10% chance to drop a mob drop, iron nugget/ingot, or gold nugget/ingot
  • Spelunker III – 10% chance to drop a mob drop, iron nugget/ingot, gold nugget/ingot, diamond, or emerald
  • Experience I – ores that normally drop experience now drop more experience
  • Experience II – all ores drop (more) experience
  • Experience III – all ores drop (more) experience and 10% chance for any other block to drop experience

 

Block List

 

  • All ores
  • Deepslate
  • Stone
  • Cobblestone
  • Mossy Cobblestone
  • Cobbled Deepslate
  • Obsidian
  • Basalt
  • Blackstone

 

 

Lumber

 

XP is earned and skill upgrades are activated when you destroy any of the blocks in the block list below

 

Upgrades

 

  • Fortune I – 13% chance to drop a sapling or stick
  • Fortune II – 13% chance to drop a sapling, stick, or plank
  • Fortune III – 17% chance to drop a sapling, stick, or plank
  • Fortune IV – 25% chance to drop a sapling, stick, or plank
  • Fortune V – 50% chance to drop a sapling, stick, or plank

 

Block List

 

  • All logs

 

 

Combat

 

XP is earned and skill upgrades are activated when you attack an entity

 

Upgrades

 

  • Lightweight I – 25% chance to get speed 2 for 10s
  • Lightweight II – 100% chance to get speed 2 for 10s
  • Paralyze – 25% chance to give the entity you attacked slowness 3 for 5s
  • Toxic Blade – 13% chance to give the entity you attacked wither 4 for 3s
  • Sharp Point – 13% chance to get strength 2 for 10s
  • Vex Tamer I – 13% chance to summon a friendly vex (they despawn 10 – 30s after spawning)
  • Vex Tamer II – 17% chance to summon a friendly vex (they despawn 10 – 30s after spawning)
  • Vex Tamer III – 25% chance to summon a friendly vex (they despawn 10 – 30s after spawning)

 

 

Farming

 

XP is earned and skill upgrades are activated when you destroy any of the blocks in the block list below

 

Upgrades

 

  • Delicate Touch I – 25% chance to replant the crop you destroyed in its fully grown state
  • Delicate Touch II – 50% chance to replant the crop you destroyed in its fully grown state

 

Block List

 

  • Beetroot (fully grown)
  • Wheat (fully grown)
  • Carrots (fully grown)
  • Potatoes (fully grown)
  • Melon Block
  • Pumpkin

 

 

Defense

 

XP is earned and skill upgrades are activated when an entity attacks you. Upgrades listed as “always active” are not activated when an entity attacks you and are instead activated every tick

 

Upgrades

 

  • Frenzy I – when below 25% health, gain resistance 2 and strength 2 (always active)
  • Frenzy II – when below 50% health, gain resistance 2 and strength 2 (always active)
  • Combat Medic I – 25% chance to regain 50% of total lost health
  • Combat Medic II – 25% chance to regain 75% of total lost health
  • Combat Medic III – 25% chance to regain 100% of total lost health

 

Important

 

REQUIRES VERSION 1.18.20.27+ (current minecraft beta)

ENABLE Holiday Creator Features, Upcoming Creator Features, GameTest Framework, and Molang Features

 

creator: https://twitter.com/Fluffyalien1422

Changelog

Added showcase video to description. . . . . .

Installation

Important

 

REQUIRES VERSION 1.18.20.27+ (current minecraft beta)

ENABLE Holiday Creator Features, Upcoming Creator Features, GameTest Framework, and Molang Features

Downloads

 
Quote

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button