Bedrock StarBridge is an innovative company that seeks to bridge the gap between businesses and technology. They specialize in providing tailored solutions that help businesses to transition to next-generation technology.
The core offering behind Bedrock StarBridge is full-stack technology services. This includes implementation, customization, configuration and consulting. All these services are provided to help businesses transition smoothly and seamlessly to next-generation technologies.
On top of this, they also provide cloud computing services and specialized project implementation support. This includes Agile development, DevOps, legacy system migrations and serverless cloud deployment. With their help, businesses can take advantage of the latest technologies to meet current and future needs.
Bedrock StarBridge also provides end-to-end support for teams of any size. This includes global IT and Enterprise Architecture services. They can assist companies in developing a strategy, managing complexity, and improving processes and code. They also provide application hosting, data-center migrations, software maintenance and patching, and SAAS/LAAS design.
All in all, Bedrock StarBridge is a great choice for businesses looking to transition to next-generation technologies. They provide tailored solutions that are tailored to each business and are designed to help make the transition smooth and cost-effective. With their help, businesses can take advantage of the latest technologies and get ahead of the competition.
This addon allows you to connect your Minecraft bedrock edition dedicated server’s chat to one of the channels in your discord server(hence the “Bridge”) and it does this without needing any external server or any modifications to the server software itself!
Before telling you how to use this addon, I’d like to show you StarBridge in action:
As you can see above, it tells you when the server starts, A new player joins the game or when A player leaves the game along with the chat bridge itself.
• This addon can only be used on a Bedrock Dedicated Server or BDS in short so you definitely need one of those.
• You need to have “Beta APIs” experiment enabled to use this addon.
This addon also has a downside, the BDS console is spammed with warns as shown below:
but this is just a bug and this warn means nothing and you can use any commands just fine.
• First you need to open your server’s world in normal Minecraft.
• Now apply the provided behavior pack to this world.
• Now put this world back in the server.
• Now, open the “~/config/default/permissions.json” file and edit it so it looks exactly like below:
• Now, create a discord bot(watch a YouTube tutorial if you don’t know how to).
• Make sure that “Message Content Intent” is enabled for you bot.
• Copy the bot’s token and paste it inside the double quotes at “const token = “”; line inside the “~/worlds/your-world/behavior_packs/StarBridge/scripts/bridge.js” file.
• Now, invite the bot to your server.
• Now, copy the ID of the channel which you want to bridge to Minecraft chat and paste it inside double quotes at “const channel_ID = “”;” line in the same file where you put the bot token.
• Now launch your server and it should be working!!