The Wild Features
This add-on will increase the wilderness of nature, to make your world look more natural and interesting place to play. It added more soil & rock patches to both surface & ocean floors. And increased the generation rate of grasses, flowers & other type of plants. This best use of survival game.
Video Trailer: The Wild Environment (v1.0) | Minecraft
The Wild Environment add-on will expand the environment generation of all the overworld biomes. By increasing the plant vegetation, and adding more tree features like; wild trees, wild flowers, & bushes. This add-on does not add any new types biome & block, in order to retain the vanilla feel of the game.
- Stone Patches: Stone patches are generated on ground surface and can be found in all of the overworld biome.
- Cobblestone Patch:
- Mossy Cobblestone Patch:
- Soil Patches: Soil patches are generated on ground surface and can be found often with their specific biome.
- Coarse Dirt Patch:
- Moss Block Patch:
- Mossy Cobblestone Rock: This rocks are generated on the top of the ground surface and can be found in all of the overworld biome expect Desert & Badlands.
- Bushes: Bushes are generated on the top of the ground surface, can be found mostly in all of the overworld biome expect Desert, Badlands, & Oceans. And they spawn in different variation.
- Wild Trees: Some of the trees will generate on different types biome. They spawn infrequently, and can spot mostly in forest type biome.
- Tree Stump: Tree stump can generate high up to 1 to 3 blocks tall, and they are covered with vines. They can spawn in all of the overworld biome expect Desert, Badlands & Oceans.
- Fallen Logs: The normal fallen logs can generate long up to 2 to 5 blocks long, and the mega fallen logs had different variations. They can spawn in all of the overworld biome including oceans floors.
- More Grass Vegetation: Adding more grass vegetation.
- Tallgrass Vegetation:
- Fern Vegetation:
- Seagrass Vegetation:
- Wild Flowers:
- Wild Mushrooms:
- Sweet Berry Bush:
- Azalea Plants:
- Moss Carpet:
- Dead Bush:
- Coral Fan:
- Dead Coral Block:
If you make a review, gameplay, or showcase about this add-on, please don’t forget to give a credit and put the original link
Do not provide another download link that I didn’t provided.
Don’t forget to turn on the “Custom Biomes” in the experimental gameplay option: