Zombie Apocalypse (Map)
APOCALYPSE is a Minecraft Bedrock Map where you can slay massive hordes of zombies! Play in 11 different gamemodes with up to 40 players! This map features custom UI, 3D weapons, CHAINSAW animations, along with custom music and more!
Welcome to Apocalypse, the map! Here you can decimate hordes of zombies with up to 40 players! Play in 11 different gamemodes filled with Chainsaws, guns, explosions and death!
Earn Experience Levels from killing zombies or by completing certain gamemodes, then use these levels to upgrade your gear and unlock your arsenal!
This map features Localisation Support. Currently supported languages are:
– Brazillian Portuguese [pt_BR] (Translated by The Fleig)
– Turkish [tr_TR] (Translated by ULTIx)
– Spanish [es_MX] (Translated by Viskkat)
More language support coming soon.
This map supports RTX, as in it allows you to turn it on but it may not really work very well. Still cool looking tho.
This map also supports your own global shaders but it might mess with the resources so I don’t recommend using shaders.
Copyrights & Credits
It is not allowed to be published on any other websites or Minecraft Add-On applications without my (JuliusScizzor’s) permission.
If you are using this map for your content (YouTube videos, etc.), all I ask is for you to link this page in your video descriptions and/or link to my YouTube channel. This would not only support us map creators, but would also allow more people to enjoy this map!
This map’s add-on is made for the map, it’s not intended for use on your own worlds. If you want an Add-On version of this map, there is one here!
You are NOT allowed to edit the code or use any of the assets WITHOUT my permission. Learning from the code is fine, but blatant copying is NOT learning. If you want some images for fan-art, etc, PLEASE contact me on Discord
Show your support by sharing this map or my videos!
Music belongs to Krypt, DO NOT USE WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION
Special Thanks to:
- JustAsh (Gametest Ammo Detection)
- r4isen1920 (custom UI)
- Dany Fox, BendytheDemon18 (Testing & Support)
- Discord Community (Testing & Support)
This map uses a Host System. The World Owner is the World Host. Only the Host can change the core systems of the map, such as Difficulty, Selected Gamemode, Time Interval between Games, Force Readiness, etc.
If anything in the map breaks, the Host can use the Fix item to fix it up. If there’s still a problem go to my discord server for help.
Be sure to do /setmaxplayers 40 to allow the full lobby of 40 players in your game
Game Start / Ready System
In this map, as long as a game is selected, and if there is at least 1 player ready, the game will start the countdown to begin.
You can ready/unready yourself using the Personal Menu item. The Host can also force all players to be ready/unready.
Only players who are ready will join the next game.
In the Personal Menu, you can also take a look at every zombie type and learn how to slay them quickly!
Just simply right click/tap & hold Chück the friendly shopkeeper to open up the shop menu! Use Experience Levels or other items such as Diamonds, Lapis Lazuli Blocks, etc, to buy Weapons, Utility, Abilities or Boosters to help you and your friends in your zombie killing adventures!
There’s 2 Chücks for convenience during large lobbies. There is a known issue where when another player exits the menu it closes other players’ menu but thats just a gimmick of bedrock edition and cant be fixed 🙁
Trade for Resources
Trade with Dück to switch ammo or turn old iron armour into Lapis Lazuli.
Play with all your friends!
This map supports up to 40 players, but it’s recommended to Host on Windows 10 Edition for large lobbies. The map is hopefully optimized for hosting on mobile devices, but lag free gameplay on mobile devices is dependent on your device as well as your internet connection.
CHAINSAW Zombies for Ammo!
Just like in DOOM, you can chainsaw zombies for ammo. Includes a sick chainsaw animation that matches the zombie you chainsaw.
Many Gamemodes to Choose From!
This map features 11 different gamemodes, 4 of which are Endless types. Each gamemode has it’s own special mechanics.
- Point Capture: Locate and Capture 5 different zones marked by Circle Particles. Stand in the zone to gain Points to capture it. The more players in a zone, the faster you capture it!
- Apocalypse: Kill zombies to earn points! Some zombies give more points than others. Chainsaw kills dont count! The more points you get, the more XP you earn.
- Ultra Nightmare: Same as Apocalypse, but much harder!
- Ghost-town: No XP rewards, just many many many Zomboos and Buffers. You’ll never see them coming
- Nuketown: NUKETOWN NUKETOWN NUKETOWN
- Johnny: You dont chainsaw him, he chainsaw YOU
- Zombie Totem: Similar to Apocalypse but the zombies are always buffed!
- Endless: Endless I to III are just endless waves of zombies in the 3 different maps. Endless IV takes place in the Johnny map with an Unkillable Johnny!
Play in 3 Different Maps!
There’s still so much more to do in this map, with countless hours of fun for you and your friends!
If you’re looking for an add-on version of this there is one!
Watch the Trailers!
Fixed a Fatal Error with the Zombies due to an issue with the animation controllers