Are you tired that the errors in the textures of blocks more than 1:1? Well, it’s okay! Because this Block-Geo fixer addon fixes custom blocks bigger or taller than 1:1! So you will see many add-ons will work again!
Creator: TazaMakeThings (Twitter)
- Due to 1.18.10, you can no longer create custom blocks more than 1:1 due to “engine limitations” limiting many creators and causing bugs that break the game. But this module breaks that limit and fixes that! Here is an example:
– Advertisement –
- Add-on used in the example: Jungle Expansion Add-on
- Put this Add-on above of all resource packs to work! Or it won’t work properly
How to fix the Sonic bug:
- When you enter a realm with the Geo-fixer activated inside the realm, the texture will change to this:
- To solve this, you must go to “settings”
- When you join again, press “join” and don’t download the packs
And that would be all! this is a temporal solution until fixing it. If Mojang patches this module, there will be an update as soon as possible to fix the add-on
- Updated download link option to a better system.
You can also like some other addons on Mcpe Addons: