This is not an update for my first Commander Machine Boss Add-on. Its a separated add-on and a remake of my older Commander Boss Add-on. Commander Machine Boss is one of the hardest entity to kill and one of the most difficult boss to defeat in Minecraft. Its health is almost undying and endless. Aside from its powerful appearance, this boss has also many abilities and attacking techniques. Commander Boss can summon entities, shoot different projectiles, do powerful melee attacks, and many more. Having sharp weapons and complete armors are not enough to defeat this powerful boss. You need to use your own strategy in order to win the battle against the Commander Boss.
Features of this Add-on:
Commander Machine Boss:
- Not spawnable.
- Not summonable.
- Can be only spawned by using a Charged Commander Boss Egg.
- Has boss health bar.
- Immune to fire.
- Total Health: 1000
- Can teleport.
- Attacks players.
- Red charged.
- Can transform to a flying state.
- Randomly does 1 of its 3 melee attacks with different effects to the target (Poison, Blindness, Nausea).
- Randomly summons 1 of its 6 different entities (Commanded Zombie, Commanded Creeper, Commanded Skeleton, Command Bug, Mutant Chicken, and Command Bomb).
- Randomly shoots 1 of its 3 different projectiles (Skeleton Arrow, Fireball, and TNT).
- Can shoot lightning bolts to the target.
- Can regenerate its own health.
- Immune to damage when shooting lightning bolts or regenerating its own health.
Entities Summoned by the Commander Boss:
- Identifier Name: command:commanded_creeper
- Similar to a normal creeper except that it moves faster when chasing a target and its explosion doesn’t break any blocks.
- Identifier Name: command:commanded_skeleton
- Similar to a normal skeleton except that it doesn’t burn in daylight.
- Identifier Name: command:commanded_zombie
- Similar to a normal zombie except that it moves faster when chasing a target and it doesn’t burn in daylight.
- Identifier Name: command:command_bug
- Health: 5
- Moves very fast when chasing a target.
- Immune to fire.
- Attack Damage: 1
- Attacks players by melee attack.
- Identifier Name: command:command_bomb
- Health: 14
- Immune to fire.
- Can fly.
- Attacks players by explosion.
- Identifier Name: command:mutant_chicken
- Twice larger than on a normal chicken.
- Health: 25
- Attacks players by melee attack with levitation effect.
- Moves very slow.
Summoning the Commander Machine Boss
- The Commander Boss can only be summoned by placing the Commander Boss Egg. This egg is charged in red color and it doesn’t deal any damage.
- You must be in survival mode before placing the Commander Boss Egg. After placing the Commander Boss Egg, it will summon some lightning bolts and after a few seconds, it will be transformed into a Commander Machine Boss.
Starting a Battle with the Commander Machine Boss
- Having complete weapons, armors, and foods are not enough to defeat the Commander Boss, you must have powerful weapons and armors with effects and some foods with health and strength effects. But the best way to fight against the Commander Boss is to use the Command Sword.
- The Command Sword gives the player different effects with resistance, absorption, fire resistance, jump boost, and strength. The player’s fall damage will become 0, health will be doubled, attack damage will be 5, and speed will increase.
- Use the command: /give @p command:command_sword to get the custom item.
- Note: The custom item Command Sword will not be in your game if your not in 1.12.0 version and the experimental gameplay is not turned on. Make sure that your version is 1.12.0 and experimental gameplay is turned on.
Transformation and Death of the Commander Machine Boss
- After more and more damage the Commander Boss receives, it will be transformed into a Flying Commander Boss and will only shoot lightning bolts on attack.
- After more and more damage this Flying Commander Boss receives, it will be transformed into an inactive state. Which means that it is now unresponsive and does not attack entities.
- Now, to completely destroy the Commander Boss. You have to take its command block by interacting to it. Then, it will drop command block and you can take it.
- After taking its command block, the Commander Boss will turn in red color and will begin to explode after 20 seconds.
- It has a explosion radius of 10 blocks so stay away to the Commander Boss after taking its command block.
Don’t Forget To:
- The download link/download file for the add-on is now changed.
- Added custom animations for the commander boss and to its entities.
- Click on the download button below.
- You will be redirected to adfly site, wait for 5 seconds and then click “SKIP AD”.
- If it shows “Please press ‘Allow’ to continue”, wait for the block and allow option to show and then click “Allow”.
- You will be now redirected to the mediafire download link, and you can download the file now.