YOU MUST BE PLAYING IN THE BETA IN ORDER FOR THIS ADDON TO WORK!
Adds Drowned variants of Zombie Villagers in to your selected worlds. Mob texture is based on Hollowly’s Drowned Villager submission on PlanetMC, and submissions from Novaskins.
How do Drowned Villagers spawn?
They will rarely spawn underwater over normal Drowned, 95% chance for Drowned and 5% chance for Drowned Villagers.
They will also spawn once a Zombie Villager has drowned, just like that of a normal Zombie drowning and becoming a Drowned. Professions and Levels do not carry over, therefore they are not able to be cured once drowned.
Do they behave differently to normal Drowned
No. Drowned Villagers act the exact same as normal Drowned. It is intended this way because Zombie Villagers act the same as Zombies just with the added ability for you to be able to cure them back to normal Villagers.
Are there any other additions or changes made with this addon?
The only other things this addon modifies are the behavior files for Zombie Villagers and the spawn rules for Drowned:
- I added new variables that are the same variables from Zombie behavior files, in order for Zombie Villagers to be able to turn to Drowned Villagers the same way Zombies turn to Drowned.
- Drowned spawn rules where changed so that they could spawn with a chance of either being normal or being Drowned Villagers.
Profession: Monster. Skills: Good at being a nuisance to deep divers.
Drowned Villagers can spawn with Tridents in their main hand.
They also don’t like surface dwellers at night…
Not this Villager’s greatest night.
Zombie Villagers will begin to shake when they stay underwater for too long. This is how they change.
Drowned Villagers can even glow in the dark just like their Drowned counterparts!
Possible future additions:
- The appearance of the mob may be changed so that they can be better differentiated from normal Drowned. Basically a robe that is like that of Zombie Villagers.
Bugs, Issues, etc.:
- Drowned Villagers will spawn in Peaceful difficulty, confirmed through spawning from it’s egg item and the summon command. Not sure if they spawn underwater still. They do not attack the player but will still attack it’s other targets. Not quite sure why this happens 🙁 – (Confirmed by me)
If you have any concerns, bugs, issues, or anything to report please let me know friends 😉
It is highly recommended for those that do report a bug that you provide to me the way to reproduce your reported bug and the version of Minecraft you are playing on, this is to ensure that the bug can be confirmed by me and be fixed for the next update.
Seed used in captures: -513070979 (Ocean Monument Ahead from Seed Picker)
- Co-ordinates to Mushroom Island – 524, 62, 546
- Co-ordinates to Village – -3735, 65, -232
- Changed description
- Added Gallery
- Added recommendation for users reporting bugs
- Added seed reference