Enhanced Zombies is my first addon which makes a few changes to the way zombies work in the game. Some of the biggest changes to zombies include an increase in speed during the night, no longer burn during the day, and an interest in attacking animals.
How does it work?
Players and various animals are targeted by zombies. For the animals, this currently includes Chickens, Cows, Horses, Pigs, and Sheep.
Since zombies are no longer affected by sunlight, this means that you will see a lot more zombies in your world then usual. However, that’s not the worst of it, zombies now are much faster during the night! Now you must build a base in order to survive the night as fending off countless of fast zombies is harder then ever!
Faster zombies means easier to catch prey, Villagers for example can no longer outrun zombies during the night and can leave an entire village decimated by the morning.
- Zombies run at a faster rate during the night (they now run as fast as baby zombies)
- Zombies no longer burn during the day
- Zombies now target animals including: Chickens, Cows, Horses, Pigs, and Sheep. (More will be added in the future).
- These changes also applies to Zombie Villagers.
- Villagers will now always turn into Zombie Villagers when killed by Zombies. (Previously, it was 0% on Easy, 50% on Normal, and 100% on Hard)
- More features to come in the future!
- Husk and Pigman Zombies will be supported.
- Horses that are killed by Zombies will turn into zombie horses and will attack the player, Villagers, and animals.
- Zombies will target more animals.
- When the player, Villager, or animals are attacked by Zombies, they will get a Poison effect and may even end up turning Villagers without them being killed by Zombies.
- The ability for Players to turn into Zombies after being killed by a Zombie.
- The animals that are targeted by Zombies scared of players.
- Zombies cannot follow Villagers once they are out of their sight, I made this change for more realism however, this causes Zombies to no longer break into Villager’s homes.
- Zombies sink when in water and don’t transform into drowned.
- Download “Enhanced Zombies Behaviour Pack.mcpack”.
- Once downloaded, click on the file and it should begin importing.
- Select a world and apply the Behaviour Pack.