Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 94% off* a lifetime plan to Koofr Cloud Storage. Securely store and share your files to any device with this cloud storage service.
What’s the deal?
Koofr is a safe, private and simple cloud storage service, accessible through web, mobile, and WebDav. View all your files in one place by easily connecting to existing cloud accounts (Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon, and OneDrive), and transfer huge files to external clouds with no limit. Subscribing to Koofr’s lifetime plan, you’ll get access to Koofr Duplicate Finder, a tool that helps you find and remove duplicate files inside your Koofr account. Manage your files and account with its advanced renaming option and link appearance customizing option as well.
- Koofr is the only cloud storage that doesn’t track you
- Upload, access & share any file w/ no size limit
- It is easy to get started and keep your files safe & accessible
- Connect to external cloud accounts & access all your files
- Find & remove unnecessary duplicate files w/ Koofr Duplicate Finder
- Access files in your remote computer w/ the Koofr Desktop App
- Rename multiple files w/ the advanced renaming option
- Files are encrypted in rest & in transfer
- This lifetime offer is unique & only available for a limited time
Good to know
- Koofr Cloud Storage 250GB Plan
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 15 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and license info, click here.
What’s the benefit?
A lifetime plan to Koofr Cloud Storage normally costs* $1,000, but you can pick it up for just $59.99 for a limited time – that represents a saving of $940.01 (94% off).
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.