This addon makes it so you are now able to smelt the following blocks in the Blast Furnace:
- Clay Ball -> Brick
- Cobblestone – > Stone
- Stone -> Smooth Stone
- Stone Brick -> Cracked Stone Brick
- Sand -> Glass
- Netherrack -> Nether Brick
This addon also adds the following new recipes to the game:
- Flint -> Gunpowder (Normal Furnace)
- Rotten Flesh -> Leather (Smoker and Campfire)
This addon was tested and is known to work in v1.16.0.
I would also like to say a huge thank you to @_MauBasSick_, the creator of the RFFL (Rotten Flesh for Leather) addon, for being awesome and allowing me to add the rotten flesh -> leather recipe into my addon.
Please check out their addons here: https://mcpedl.com/user/maubassick/
Also, feel free to follow them on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/_MauBasSick_
Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter with suggestions for either more things to add to this addon, or ideas/suggestions for other addons.
If you encounter any bugs or issues, the best way to get in touch with me is through my Twitter, although I will try and keep up with the comments here as best I can.
Hope you enjoy!
If you want to help support me, feel free to donate here: https://www.paypal.me/SSauris.
Any amount is greatly appreciated 🙂
- Updated pack description to more accurately reflect current version of Minecraft.
- Updated version number for easier update/installation.
- Updated file links/downloads.
- Updated installation description with a redirect warning.
- Added .mcaddon file for IOS/Android app.
No pack/game-play changes were made, if you encounter any bugs, please reach out to me on twitter which is linked above.
- Added Netherrack -> Nether Brick (Blast Furnace) recipe.
- Added Rotten Flesh -> Leather (Campfire and Smoker) recipe.
- Edited introduction and description to reflect changes.
- Updated download links for the new files.
- Added new featured image.
- Updated description to show compatibility with v.1.12.1 as long as Experimental Gameplay is enabled.
Development Blog – 10/3/2019:
I have been working on a larger content expansion for a more realistic crafting process for gunpowder that I had intended to integrate into this addon once I were to finish it. However, I am nearly finished with school, and I have never developed anything like this before, overall making it take longer than I had expected.
Also, in light of the recent news about future updates (near and far) from Minecon 2019, I have decided to halt progress on that larger content expansion, as it seems some code related stuff is going to be changing, possibly making it easier for developers like me to integrate new biomes and add natural generation of custom blocks/ores, of which this content expansion will require.
Overall, if you have any questions for me, feel free to reach out to me on Twitter (@Sgt_Sauris).
- Added new download links.
- Added new download files for Android/IOS.
- Updated Addons Brief Introduction.
- Updated Addons Description.
- Created New Download Links.
- Added Installation Description.
- Cleaned up the addon description a bit for easier viewing.
If you do not have adblock, wait 5 seconds and click the ‘Skip Ad’ button in the top right of the screen.
If you do have adblock, wait 10 seconds and click the ‘Skip Ad’ button in the top right of the screen.
CLOSE ANY WEB-PAGE YOU ARE REDIRECTED TO THAT IS NOT MEDIAFIRE.