Following the recent rollout of OxygenOS Open Beta 14/4 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 series, the devices are now receiving a major update over on the stable channel. The latest stable updates — OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, and 7T (India) and OxygenOS 10.0.11 for OnePlus 7T (global) — brings a couple of new features and improvements to the devices. These include Dolby Atmos support for the new OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z earphones, 960fps slow-motion video support for the OnePlus 7T series, Epic Games store in Game Space for the Indian market, Android security patches for May 2020, and more.
Here’s the complete changelog for the latest stable updates for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series:
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z can now be integrated with Dolby Atmos for better sound quality
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Improved the battery life user experience
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Supported the slow-motion recording at 720p at 960fps (7T series only)
- Adding lens stain detection
- Newly added Epic Games in Game Space (India only)
Download OxygenOS 10.3.3 and 10.0.11
OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 7 Pro (global)
OxygenOS 10.0.11 for the OnePlus 7T (global)
OxygenOS 10.3.3 for the OnePlus 7T (India)
Along with the aforementioned release, OnePlus has also started rolling out OxygenOS 10.0.6 for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (EU). The update isn’t as feature-packed as the other releases and it only includes the Android security patches for May 2020, along with general bug fixes and improvements. Here’s the full update changelog for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (EU):
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.05
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Improved the stability of connection
Download OxygenOS 10.0.6 for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G (EU)
Thanks to XDA Senior Member Some_Random_Username for the download links!
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.