Just a day after OnePlus hosted its AR launch event and unveiled the highly anticipated OnePlus Nord and OnePlus Buds, the company has started rolling out the second software update for its new mid-ranger. The update, OxygenOS v10.5.2, measures 143MB in size and brings official support for the OnePlus Buds to the device, Android security patches for July 2020, minor improvements for the camera, and more.
Here’s the complete changelog for OxygenOS 10.5.2 for the OnePlus Nord:
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds firmware, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
- Newly adapted Dailyhunt with 90Hz refresh rate (IN only)
- Optimized the process of starting camera with gestures
- Optimized video calling performance
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
- Optimized power efficiency for front camera video shooting at 4K 60fps
- Improved camera experience and system stability
Just like all previous OxygenOS updates, the latest OTA for the OnePlus Nord is only being rolled out to a small percentage of users today. Once the company confirms that there aren’t any bugs in the release, the update should roll out to more users. As mentioned earlier, this is the second software update for the OnePlus Nord since its launch. The first update, OxygenOS v10.5.1, included optimizations for the video calling performance and a few camera improvements.
We currently don’t have access to download links for the latest OxygenOS OTA update for the OnePlus Nord. We will update the post as soon as the download links are available. It’s also worth noting that since the device hasn’t gone on sale in India, buyers should receive both the OTA updates right after they set up their new device. The OnePlus Nord goes on open sale in India on August 4th via OnePlus’s website and Amazon.in.
Source: OnePlus Forums
Download the latest OxygenOS updates for the OnePlus Nord
As mentioned earlier, the latest OTA update should roll out to all OnePlus Nord users in the coming days. However, in case you want to sideload the update on your device, you can download the update packages from the links below:
Thanks to XDA Senior Member Some_Random_Username for the download links!