Did you ever think that Minecraft Skies are a too empty? Well no more! Sky Update Add-On for MCPE adds different Species of birds into the game. There are 7 different birds with 5 Different Species. I’ll add more soon! If you think somethings missing… Write in the comments below!
aiy Update Add-On fills the sky with birds of preys and some other birds. The skies look beautiful and lively with different birds.
Eagle Hunting a Rabbit
Seagull Hunting Underwater
Eagles are turned into Phoenixes when struck by lightning. Pheonix also spawn naturally in the Nether. The deal high damage and can be dangeorous.
There are Different types of Eagles spawning in Different biomes. The common biome Eagles hunt chickens and the rest hunt rabbits.
- Taiga Eagle (Taiga, Mid-Snow Biomes, Cold Taiga)Passive
- Desert Eagle (Desert)Passive
- Snow Eagle (Snow Biomes, Snow Hills, Cold Taiga)Passive
- Eagle (Common Biomes; Example-Birch Forest)Passive
- Vulture (Mesa, Desert)Agressive But 0 Damage
- Seagull (All Ocean Biomes, Sea Biomes)Passive
- Pheonix (Nether[Hell])Agressive-Hostile, Fire Resist-Ability, High Damage
If you wan’t to review this addon on YouTube or anything Please give me Credits😁
1. Download both the Resource and Behavior Packs (Links are below).
2. You will be sent to the redirection page. Just wait 5 seconds and skip.
4. Download the Resources and Behaviours
5. Once downloaded, click on the files and it will automatically open up Minecraft to start importing the files!