Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Gear + Gadgets section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 8% off the SunFounder PiCar-V Kit V2.0 for Raspberry Pi 4. Unleash your child’s early inventor! This STEM Learning Kit is complete with components, tools and easy-coding template for building a car camera robot.
What’s the deal?
SunFounder brings you the PiCar-V kit — the perfect choice for beginners to learn Raspberry Pi, robotics, electronics, and program. The PiCar-V is an open-source robot learning kit based on Raspberry Pi. With three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower, you can better learn programming on how to control the car. The build time spans from 4 to 5 hours, making this kit an ideal fun activity to try with your kids. You can either control the robot via PC, mobile phone, or tablet.
- Perfect STEM learning kit for beginners to learn Raspberry Pi, robotics, electronics & program
- Wide-angle USB webcam to real-time image/video transmission
- Remote control w/ the UI on PC or on a web browser (mobile, tablets, etc.)
- Easy coding w/ a visual programming language software or Python code
- Equipped w/ anti-reverse interface, assembling become easy & convenient
- SunFounder PiCar-V Kit V2.0 for Raspberry Pi 4
- Materials: PCB, jump wires, stainless steel
- Real-time transmission
- Wide-angle USB webcam
- Easy coding
- Remote control (PC, mobile, tablets)
- Simple wiring
- Multiple functions
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
- Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B+/B, 2B, B+
- Pi is NOT included
- 1x Set x Plate
- 1x Robot HATS
- 1x PCA9685 PWM Driver
- 1x TRA9118A Motor Driver
- 1x 5-CH Line Follower Module
- 1x Ultrasonic Obstacle Avoidance Module
- 1x Light Follower Module
- 2x 18650 Battery Holder
- 2x DC Gear Motor
- 1x Servo Motor
- 4x Wheels
- 1x USB Wi-Fi Adapter
- 1x Cross Screw Driver
- Several wires, needed screws, nuts, wrenches, and standoffs
Good to know
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: May 9 – May 25
- All sales final.
For a full description, specs, and terms, click here.
What’s the benefit?
The SunFounder PiCar-V Kit V2.0 for Raspberry Pi 4 normally retails for $115, but you can pick it up for just $104.99 for a limited time, that’s $10.01 (8%) off.
Optional 1 or 2 year warranty can also be added at an extra cost.
>> Click here to purchase or learn more about it
See all discounted Gear + Gadgets on offer · This is a time-limited deal.
Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.