This add-on helps you store your liquids during travels using one entity. You can store up to 20 and you can stack them as well, this makes them useful and convenient at the same!
How to place
You can long-press at the screen (for mobile devices) or right-click (for Win10) while holding the tanker item.
This is crafted using anvils and a cauldron.
You can remove them by interacting with it.
Don’t use a bucket if a tanker contains milk/water/lava if you want to remove it.
Don’t use a bowl if a tanker contains beetroot soup/mushroom stew/rabbit stew if you want to remove it.
You can store up to 20 of the following:
- Beetroot soup
- Rabbit stew
- Mushroom stew
They can store data when you remove them. Even if they die.
- This add-on is updated to the latest beta.
- If you want to review/make a video about this content, at least credit me in the video/description
- Don’t use your own link, use the proper link on MCPEDL
- If you wish to use this for your content, at least credit me.
- You may copy/paste this for your content as well if you wish