You may know modified vanilla and vanilla enhanced and now is an experimental TP! It will improve UI and other assets. This Vanilla Deluxe texture is tested TP made since fall 2016, the player can saw it oriented to port menus, container/inventory GUI textures Java Edition to Bedrock Edition more easily and efficiently!
What is Vanilla Deluxe UI?
This addon is not any PC GUI or any Java UI texture. It allows you to port Java GUI containers textures easily while bringing some improvement in some basic interfaces.
Originally made first since autumn 2016 (HUD and Java Inventory) and continued to autumn 2019 with current features.
Vanilla Deluxe features and comparisons
PvP (JE 1.8 Style) UI:
When you apply on top of the main resource pack, your screen will look like the image below
Dark Mode – Dim
It will make the GUI look a bit dark but keep textured that used in the project. It means the original default Bedrock Edition files will not be used.
Vanilla Deluxe Texture new version
You will the profile screen with character editor UI is back
Vanilla Deluxe Texture upcoming feature
- Support compatibility for other project
- Use original textures with the patch
- Patch that makes more Java Edition UI aspect.
- Realms Settings.
- Marketplace screen.
All the screens are compatible with the use of the gamepad. However, some of the screens take a long time to load such as the Setting screen, play screen. Because it contains many toggles in UI code
- You are allowed to make review Vanilla Deluxe texture, but you must credit creator “@CrisXolt”. Besides, put the original download link in the description
- You are not allowed to
- Customized APK/APPX and monetized content
- Steal my .JSON and .UIDX file and my code design claiming this work as your
- Modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Redistribute this resource pack made by me in other pages.
- Use for third-party projects, much less to merge with “Concept Clients” resource packs.
| Vanilla Deluxe Texture v1.0.4
– Added: dialog screens template
– Changed: chat messages position (default top left when using mobile, even in Java UI
– Updated: v1.17.30 and the latest Beta version
– Removed: Jukebox text background in Mixed UI + PvP UI, due to Galaxite server incompatibility.
Java UI v1.0.4
Mixed UI v1.0.4. (Lite) (Compatible with main RP)
PvP UI v1.0.4. (Lite)(Compatible with main RP)
Java UI – Dim Night Mode. (Also works for Mixed UI and PvP UI)
Java UI – Mobile Bottom Chat.
Bottom Chat UI. (Not compatible with main RP)
or here (gg drive)
👉 If you like texture pack x16, you can also check other ones in aadhu.com: Default 3D Textures Pack, AK X-Ray PLUS, Lily Pads Plus+